AUD

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 44 years old and for years have been rotating different "healthy" skin care products. I have only been using this sea el for over a week. My skin feels very nice, the product seems to absorb into my skin better if I leave a little of the witch hazel astringent, (or water), on my skin to spread it in, it seems to absorb very quickly otherwise. It keeps my skin moisturized but not oily, even after all day under my makeup! I tend to have the t-zone oily and dry cheek skin. Great product so far and I am going to add a few more of there products to my routine. Love the ingredients, no water and the first ingredient is aloe.

Lamina Day Cream

Posted by YuliaBlum on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good nourishing cream for face and eyes. Two in one. For the cold season is ideal. It nourishes my skin well. I have combination skin.

New Favorite Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer1431786 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am on my second bottle and I'm editing my review. This cream has completely cleared my face of the little acne I had and even my skin tone. I can see how one review says it doesn't blend into the skin, but that's just the zinc oxide and its protecting my face from the sun. I don't really want that part to absorb, but I know the rest does, because I see the results. Nice job sea el!

Absolutely the BEST day cream!

Posted by 5329524597020615389 on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try this cream after my usual Origins products stopped working and congested my skin. This day cream is amazing! It absorbs very quickly upon application, is super hydrating and yet not oily nor sticky (despite the fact that I applied 2 different serums below it). I've only been using this for 4 days and the change in my skin is remarkable! Lines look less pronounced, skin is moist, plump and firm with a noticeable glow. However, 10 minutes after application, you'll find that it causes a tightening effect (like skin drying out) which decreases after awhile, not sure why that happens. I love the fact that it doesn't contact any silicons, which tend to give skin a "false" sense of smoothness on the skin and eventually clog pores. Do note that the zinc oxide in the cream does not do much to protect the skin from sun exposure, so it's best to follow with a sunscreen thereafter. The one thing that I'm not too fond of is that it comes in a jar. Once opened, the cream is exposed to air and light which causes the active ingredients to oxidize and render the cream ineffective. Bacterial contamination can also happen when you scoop the cream up with your fingers. To minimize that, I scoop a small amount into a smaller jar (with a clean spatula) and keep the original jar stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator. I use the cream in the smaller jar and top up whenever it finishes. I think you can never be too careful with products that contain little or no preservatives. Overall an amazing cream, smells great, relatively inexpensive and definitely comparable (if not better) to the prestige "marine" brands such as La Mer and Thalgo. I've just ordered the cleanser - can't wait to try that out too. I hope Sea-El will come out with more product soon.

skin healing cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after all the hype about La Mer. It has the sea kelp bioferment, so I thought I'd try it. It seems to be quite healing as a base cream, and I sometimes use Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Day Cream on top. Very nice.

too dry

Posted by 4689257419958336359 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

may use in summer this cream make the skin very soft

Very nice and moisturizing, not too heavy

Posted by 5740855306637275273 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The strengths of this product are that it absorbs really nicely into the skin without leaving a greasy feel or residue. The smell is not unpleasant - a bit like a cut plant (probably the kelp). I would definitely buy again on sale (otherwise the price is a bit prohibitive). Thanks!

nice

Posted by 5328263809757033274 on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not feeling oily in afternoon and makeup too easy

Not enough moisture for my skin

Posted by 4805000536409590091 on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs really fast, gives a bit of a tingling feeling, but not enough mmoisture for my skin.