AU

Posted on Jan 13, 2022
If not the best, then one of them

Excellent product, quality and active forms of B vitamins. All formulated in right dose and ratios. I usually suffer from bad headache whenever I take B vitamins, but this formula has just right quantity and forms of them so i don’t feel anything negative by taking it. Great product.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Seeking health is new to iherb, however it is one of the best supplement brands out there. It’s strongly trusted and recommended by functional medicine practitioners! This is a great B complex because they use methylated forms of the vitamins which is great in general for better absorption (and better quality) but especially for those with MTHFR genetic mutation

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I already ordered vit.D this brand and fell in love. Now I’m taking complex B and noticed several positive changes: I have more energy for my routine, kids, work than ever; my nervous system is so good now, my hair is growing faster. I used to be tired because of 3 cardio training in a week and swimming classes, but not now. And as a pharmacist I wanted to add, that all ingredients here are in active forms, which absorbed absolutely. So you pay for every mg of the supplement If my review was useful, give it thumbs up

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Finished 1 bottle. Reordered 2 bottles. Have decided to change from another brand to this brand. The ingredients B12 and Folate, as to my knowledge are of top and highest quality. In my personal opinion is one of the Best B-complex.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

So thankful for a B Complex designed with my MTHR mutation in mind. All the best forms of the b vitamins in one place...and no fillers!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This company is amazing and I love that it isn’t full of fillers. I do t absorb nutrients very well but this seems to be absorbing.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I am not doubt about this B complex plus ingredients, i have bought already second time, effects are visible from the first taking. Quality is perfect. The size is middle as usual.