AU

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
The best mix for anemia (aenemia) out there!

This product is simply marvellous. It contains all that is perfect for issues not only with homocysteine but also for anemia. It contains reasonable doses of the ingredients, all packed together and most important, in active forms. It contains both methylocobalamin and adenosynocobalamin (B12) forms that are extremely important for proper blood cell development. My mother benefits a lot from this product as her anaemic issues had improved enormously since taking this product. Splendid supplement with splendid mix.

Ryan Hartley
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Probably one of the best b vitamins on the site. I stack it it with allithiamine b1 and niacinamide b3. Turning it into a complex. Most premixes out there use the wrong forms or bad ratios in my opinion.

Posted on May 3, 2022

really great product. good ingredient. my homocysteine ​​level has dropped by half. im very happy for that. the quality is very good. good size to swallow. contains methylated folic acid and two forms of vitamin B12.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My go to methylated B supplement. If you have one of those dirty genes I highly recommend this brand. Seeking health products are reliable and so much research has been done to back up it's products. Their dirty gene book is great too.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I have MTHFR mutation and had high homocysteine for many. I tolerate it well. My recent blood test showed a drop in homocysteine into a normal range. It's the first product that I can tolerate well.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I like this product it has the correct ingredients and in their active form to bring homocysteine down. However, I wish they did not have the ingredients in megadoses.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have had these before and they excellent source of nutrition. Will always reorder

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

What a great B complex! I hope it’s gonna work for my husband

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Been using this product for years, my blood work and cardiac score test are excellent.