Page 1 - Reviews - Sensodyne, ProNamel, Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, Extra Fresh, 3.4 oz (96.4 g) - iHerb
AU

Posted on May 16, 2022

First, I bought the daily protection one, and it was great. My teeth sensitivity completely disappeared in a week. Since then, I’ve used Sensodyne ProNamel twice a day. I tried the whitening one, and this time bought this intensive one. All has same effect, same quality. I just realized that all has exactly same active ingredients. Not sure what the differences are. However, if available, next time I’ll buy the daily protection one, expecting less additional ingredients.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This toothpaste is excellent. After just a couple of brushes, all the sensitivity in my teeth is gone. I can now drink orange juice, eat apples, and sourdough bread again. This makes me very happy. I tried other similar products but this one is the best. It tastes great, gently cleanses and restores and leaves my teeth clean and feeling healthy and strong. I am so relieved and happy to have found this particular formulation. Hard to find anywhere else.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is my absolute favorite toothpaste and the only one I use except for baking soda. I've had great reports from my dentist since I started to use it years ago. I truly believe it helps to rebuild my enamel and help with my gums. So glad I was able to find it on iHerb!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Growing up with North American toothpaste, adapting to toothpaste while abroad can be tricky. This toothpaste offers a minty, bold taste which continuing the protection for sensitive teeth you'd expect from this brand. I have extremely sensitive teeth, so I was worried that with the repair feature I'd lose some protection - not true at all! The packaging is as advertised.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

My teeth aren't the best, I'll admit that, and losing enamel has been something on my mind. However this toothpaste is helping to restore my enamel. The flavour is not too overpowering and the packaging it great - I like the larger cap. It's gentle on my sensitive teeth and I get a great clean every time

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

My daughter was suffering from extremely sensitive teeth to the point of tears when eating cold or hot foods. After just a week of using this, all sensitivity was gone. I personally use this stuff when I am using whitening strips and notice that it helps a lot with sensitivity caused by whitening as well.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This toothpaste is amazing for sensitive teeth. I used it sometimes before and now I’m getting hack to use it again because of how it healed my teeth sensitivity.

64f0c4cb-db7e-4da7-9551-9baed1597ab1
65ef4bdc-f9f4-4d34-b24a-15864a009b17
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Apply the toothpaste on the teeth, leave it for awhile (30s-1min) then only brush it. Found the sourness on the teeth dissappear and able to withstanding for a few days even after alternately using with the other normal toothpaste.

cb924d42-f836-49a4-9e7d-81768a648059
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I had toothache occasionally and was unwilling to seek help of dentist during COVID period. I remember my dentist recommendation on this product. I bought 2 boxes and tried for months. It works really well and my sensitive tooth stop feeling pains and weird feels. Good products.

5fd5c705-6638-4440-ab95-3b488fe69e18
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The 4 stars is for the price. The toothpaste works good on my sensitive teeth. Has a good taste and the best for me is that it doesn't foam a lot.

21af4aae-845b-4bf2-873a-275c1b271f47