AU

Posted on Oct 12, 2021
This stuff is Amazing

I have purchased this leave in at the very beginning of my curly hair journey and it helped revive my dead curls as it contains protein. It’s very light and gives beautiful shine to hair. This is the 2nd time I’m purchasing this and I would recommend it to those who have damaged hair and even those who have healthy hair but want to smooth down the frizz and increase manageability.

1ad769ce-c6ff-4cdf-a0b7-4fd31bc41c00
cebd701d-7e96-41ba-b1cd-beae38c8209b
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I have very dry 2a hair and currently doing the CGM to bring out my waves. Many people recommended this product and said it’s a must have. Super mosturizing even after 3 days, loving it so much that I regret not buying more. TRY IT!!

7e78a631-bd2b-4ec2-959b-9d46e82b601f
9a0a31b3-6afe-4c3e-9ff7-2e0621a0b236
38b8283b-0691-4254-8b97-5021955f4881
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’ve been using this leave in for almost one year now and it’s my FAVORITE leave in. It works magically for my curly hair. My hair is type 2b and low porosity. It doesn’t leave my hair greasy and my curls evenly absorb it and i am very satisfied by the results. I use it after each wash on my damp hair, brush it and then scrunch my curls. I highly recommend it if you have curly hair. It is very light weighted and amazingly moisture your curls and define them! i don’t even need to apply a cream or mousse after it and I’m very happy about that as I don’t like applying a lot of products on my hair. The size is good and it has a very nice scent.

b87de11f-65cf-4f97-9fe0-abe37f5f4e72
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

been using this for few months now, it makes your hair smooth and shiny. If you have dry and frizzy hair, use this, it will make your hair look nice. the scent is good. So far i would rate this 8/10. Quality and size are ok. Their packaging are also ok.

cf4e4277-61e2-4a3b-b54c-64d9fcdf8521
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I have fine/wavy hair and this conditioner works great for me. It conditions my hair, makes it smooth and soft, even though it doesn't contain silicones. The scent is pretty strong if you apply the leave-in on dry hair, but it evaporates from wet hair fast and doesn't annoy me. I only spray 4-5 times on my hand and that's more than enough, so that the bottle will last for a long time. Pretty packaging, excellent quality. What else to say. SheaMoisture is always on top.

Mickiann
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The best leaven-in I have ever used! I have porous 4C hair and this moisturiser makes it soft, hydrated, and accentuates the texture. A little goes a long way. The smell is pleasant - not obnoxious & overpowering like many other products made for Afro-textured hair. TIP: The spray nozzle on my bottle of the conditioner got clogged. I replaced it with one from a dollar store spray bottle and put the original pump on the dollar store bottle filled with water. Spraying the water cleared the nozzle. So I recommend having an empty spray bottle on hand to clear the nozzle if needed.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Still using it, and I buy it on Jan 17,2022! The package, the size all very comfy. The scent is okay. The main benefit is moisturizing your hair. I like this brand. It’s a good quality leavin for a reasonable price! Do not recommend to use it on your scalp, it can make it greasy.

034fef42-559b-4486-926a-fda83da3c596
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I use it after a shower or if there is flyaways to calm them down really good quality the package makes easy to apply and very gentle on my scalp that is sensitive and leaves it moisturized great scent great size you can use it in any age group it benefited my hair with it’s composition I really recommend it

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It seems to be helping my hair retain moisture and liveliness in summer heat and winds. The scent is pleasant, and the texture is light enough. With my oily hair, I have to be cautious with leave-in conditioners, but this one didn't give me any trouble so far. Honey and yogurt combination and the colors of the bottle reminds me of Greek coastal villages, blue-and-white Greek flag and traditional Greek snack of yogurt with honey. Very summery product. I am applauding the product design and quality.