AU

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Adorable scent!

Not only for babies 🥲♥️♥️ I'm 21 and this lotion is so good and it moisturizes well! Hard to believe this came from natural ingredients but it is! The price is convenient too I'm in love with Shea Moisture brand♥️ I recommend. Don't hesitate to buy, either for you or your baby🔥

c6be48b1-03b5-4c6d-a090-d646d07cc551
9223c021-f0d4-4e72-9767-e282fbb75c4f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

my son recovered his skin rash using this in just a week. we use this along with the wash and shampoo. the smell is heavenly and I use it too not just for my baby! best for dry skin. a little goes a long way! this isnt sticky as reviewed by the majority. we will repurchase more from shea moisture. thank you iherb!

I've always wanted to buy toxins-free products for myself or my kids. I know professionally the effect some of the ingredients can have on hormonal health, so want to make sure I'm buying something that is not going to harm my children. I absolutely LOVE this Frankincense and Myrrh body lotion. Not only does it moisturise the skin well, but it doesn't make it greasy. It smells really nice too, and not too strong. It has a calming scent, so I've used it for moisturising my kids when they were babies, and I use it now too when their skin is dry. I also use it for myself - it is my morning mini-spa experience (thanks to the smell). We have really dry winters and this body lotion warms up the skin and moisturises it really well. Not too much. Not too little.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love this lotion made for baby but used by adult (me!). The scent is subtle and I like most of the ingredients. It is not a heavy moisturizer - I would say light to medium. The packaging could be improved ... but when it gets difficult to squeeze the last of it out, I cut the tube and scoop it out - works great

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I have been using it for a few years now and love the mild fragrance and the silken feel of the lotion. I used their baby wash too for my children too in the past but they jumped their prices for body wash exorbitantly …. Almost 40% from what I remember. So I stopped.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Very good lotion, my son has very dry skin, many dotions and creams are not suitable, but this. pleasant smell, not sticky, the whole family is delighted with this product.

6425bdb1-27cf-4bcf-a738-9fa0e23870bc
15771e03-4886-46b8-bcd4-48b2d98dad94
db9c19e6-98ba-4fcd-9a7d-136f6f7ba329
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I usually buy this version only scented at the store, but I say this on iHerb and it is much larger at a good price, so I bought it. It moisturizes really beautifully. I know it's a baby lotion but doesn't matter it's perfect. The frankincense and myrr is very healing, very much so.