Hooked.

Posted by maktub on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. Several years ago, about 2 weeks before my wedding, I was accidentally hit just below the eye during some construction on our apartment. This left a nasty gash, which eventually scabbed and scarred badly. One of my aunts arrived about a week later, saw it and told me she had this great soap that she used to keep her skin healthy and clean, it took care of acne, scars, any dry flaky skin and it would clear up my scar before my wedding. So, I tried it. Since then, I have never used anything else. The scar had completely disappeared in a week. I used to suffer from flaky skin between my eyebrows and in my eyebrows. After beginning to use this soap - gone. Acne - gone. Any acne scars ruining the even tone of my skin - gone. And I have very pale skin, so scars are quite visible. My advice for best results: use it morning and night, lather it directly on your face, then lather some on your hands. Put the soap away and just keep massaging it on your face in circular motions until it gets very thick and you look kind of like a geisha. Then rinse and dry.

細細觀察會發現它的神奇

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

朋友介紹有特別交代,如果洗後有覺得小癢,可以先放一陣子再用,照做之後,發現洗臉時臉上比較粗糙的地方真的愈發細緻,被曬傷的細小傷疤,也如產品介紹所說一樣「活化肌膚細胞、與促進組織恢復」,真的覺得太超值了!!!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It cleans well on my skin and doesn't dry out my skin.

A+

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So, I hate soap bars. I think they're so annoying and wacky and just no. But this? I would use this if it came in a paper bag. Even though it isn't as easy to use as a liquid cleanser, it's still amazing to my skin - it cleans it properly without drying it out. The smell is absolutely amazing as well and I've even discovered some pros with it being a soap bar - it will last a long time and is easy to take with me (even though the packaging is on it's last breath right now.) One of my favorite cleansers, along with the Dr Woods Black Soap Exfoliating one.

Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This year I've been traveling more than usual to different climates and my skin has suffered from that. I get small pimples that often hurt and my skin gets really dry. Now I've gone chemical-free and I'm starting to see some improvements using this product and coconut oil. My skin is clearing up and recovering its moisture. It feels really soft after I wash it and has a nice exfoliating effect due to its small particles. The smell is fruity and warm, but really light so you can't smell it after washing out. However I have to say that I was expecting more from all the outstanding reviews. I will probably try other products when I finish this one.

Smells fresh and cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is too drying even on my combi/oily skin. I have restricted to using this soap only as a body wash. It cleans well, lathers well (especially with a loofer) and smells great (slight citrus scent).

cleared up acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have noticed a big improvement on my sons acne on his back but he found the gentalmens goat soap much better got better results and faster. my daughter found it too strong. really dried out her face she found the black africa soap much better and got better results.

Great

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a great, natural bar of soap and excellent for travel as you don't have to worry about carrying liquids! Can use for face and body. I like it for my oily/combo skin, it cleans my skin well but it's not left feeling dehydrated, but I definitely need to moisturize after. Do not be afraid of using oils on your face if you have oily skin, it's wonderful! See my page for more reviews. Please click yes if you found this review helpful. Thanks!

Excellent soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel really clean after using this soap.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tried twice. First of all it smells wonderful, I just love the smell I cannot stop sniffing it! It smells so yummy. Also it doesn't dry out your skin after.