AU

Posted on May 1, 2022

this vitamin is an excellent supplement for anyone looking for that extra energy. I feel as if a have a lot more get up and go since I have been taking these vitamins. I would suggest this to other people who are looking for something to give them that added boost of strength and energy.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I recommend these Solaray Calcium Citrate VegCaps because each VegCap is only 250 mg. Our bodies can only absorb 500 mg at a time so I take two in the morning and two at night. This is a safe way to get my daily calcium that will not harden my arteries.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Calcium isn’t the kind of supplement with a dramatic effect usually. But I’ve been taking it at night, with or without a magnesium pill and it seems to make me more relaxed and sleep well. I think this is a good form of calcium and I really like Solaray brand and a good price for good quality so no need to look further than this one. I’m an aging female so good to get calcium to try to avoid bone issues. Will reorder when out.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Calcium Citrate is much easier for your body to absorb than most forms of Calcium. Because of this, I only take 2 capsules a day (instead of the standard 4) as a Calcium supplement. I take Calcium in the AM and Magnesium at night as it's better to not take them as the same time (they compete for absorption in the GI). Also, Magnesium helps get a good night's sleep.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I can tell that it's definitely a great product to have it and Iherb provide the best platform to purchase with. The shipping time is fast too. It's well packed and easy to consume. The quality is good and no weird taste. Few weeks of consuming, I see so much of improvement on myself. For sure, I will purchase this product with Iherb again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Packaged in a 250 capsule size bottle, this calcium supplement's main benefit is that it helps maintain bone density and improves cardiovascular health and hormone regulation. Made from quality ingredients, it is especially recommended for women as they age, particularly those wanting to avoid a deficiency if they don't consume much dairy. This supplement mostly consists of calcium citrate, but includes a combination of herbals ( magnesium stearate, watercress leaf, dandelion root and parsley leaf) to improve absorption.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've been taking this calcium supplement for a few years now. I don't eat dairy products, so it's important for me to get calcium from other sources. My calcium level was low before I started taking this supplement, and now my calcium levels are withing the normal range.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The reason I chose this particular brand and variety of calcium is that I read that calcium citrate is absorbed just as well when taken without food, as opposed to only with food like other varieties of calcium, and because calcium citrate is recommended for people with low stomach acid, inflammatory bowel disease, or absorption disorders. (I have the latter two.) After all, our body has to be able to ABSORB the vitamin to reap any benefits. Supposedly calcium supplements are better absorbed when taken in small doses of 500 mg or less and with food, so I break these tablets in half and try to take them at mealtimes. If I miss a mealtime, I feel better knowing that this calcium citrate is still being absorbed by my body.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022