AU

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I am using rhodiola for about a year, and this is the first order of rhodiola from Solgar. I love it! This supplement is such a great quality and you will benefit from getting relaxed and content yet alert - perfect, right? I am definitely seeing improvement compared to other brands.

It definitely made me relieve stress the exhaustion associate with it, especially when I am in a certain period of the day experiencing a stressing situation . One of its advantages is that I didn't feel like taking caffeine something that increase your blood pressure. It is also not burning, you can take it with water. I will buy this product in the future. It also increase your tolerance for coffee (for people who have become a bit intolerant for coffee). I bought this product because I suspect my adrenals are burned, though all my lab tests show everything is normal (Thank God).

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I already take a lot of caffeine so I wanted to try something more natural to give me a pick-me-up at work. This works great if I take it on an empty stomach around 2pm, literally makes me feel like I've woken up from a nap Plus you can't build up a tolerance as far as I know. Second time I've ordered the Solaray brand rosea and won't ever change brands. The 3:1 ratio is perfect I will say that I don't feel any effects if I take it earlier in the morning but this could be because I'm not tired yet or that I've had breakfast

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I like this Rhodiola supplement. It helps me relax before bed. It is a little pricey for the number of capsules you get but the quality is high. I like that the pills are not too big and are easy to swallow. I wish that the packaging was glass instead of plastic.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I will be purchasing this product again. I do find that I live in a very humid place, so the contents inside the capsule go a little weird even when using the silica packs inside of the product. I do feel that taking this supplement has made a difference when it comes to my anxiety.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Helps my brain to function and relax.Made me more energy and more positive in times of stress.My partner needs for her stressful job. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Amazing product! For me rhodiola is one of the best supplements to support mental health and reduce level of irritation. It helps me stay calm and consentrated in stressful conditions.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The Rhodiola is top notch and iherb is even better. Prices and service are over the top. They have always come through along with quick delivery.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It helps to deal with physical and mental stress. Improves stress levels. Helps body to adapt to stress of daily life. It feels you make your energy quiet .

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is the best Rhodiola product in my opinion. I started taking it due bad situation at work in Nov 2020 (!!!). It's still going on, so I am confident Rhodiola helped me in very difficult situations. Highly recommend it!