AU

Michelle Bishop
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have been trying different brands of Boswellia for my joints and soft tissue aches and pains, and I feel that this one is good quality and is my favourite so far, so I have purchased more. I take it along with curcumin extract and these work well together to reduce my pain and inflammation from my back injury and hip pain. I also minimise sugar in my diet, supplement with ginger spice twice daily and eat a healthy diet to minimise inflammatory influences and pain triggers. I will continue to buy this as I am seeing an improvement and it seems to be working for me plus Solgar are known for their effective ingredients.

This would be a very good product, but it needs a good Curcumin product to help it along. Due to the pandemic I have stopped taking it. When I find the good Curcumin product I will start taking the Solgar's Boswellia again. There was no side effects as long as you follow the directions printed on the pack. As with any supplements they don't heal your problem but allow you to live a better quality of life. Boswellia is a good natural ingredient, but it needs a good curcumin product also to be very effective in body movement.

supplement-guru
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Boswellia has well-documented anti-inflammatory properties (especially for the lungs, joints and gut) but may cause cramping and constipation, as it "slows down" the bowel. This may be a blessing if you are suffering from diarrhea (for example, Crohn's and ulcerative colitis sufferers), but for those with normal bowel function or those trending towards constipation it may be hard to tolerate on a daily basis.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Best boswellia upu can buy. Based on extensive experience and tryong out many brands take with collagen and hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. Solgar all the way! Cant go wrong

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My dad has pain in his knees for so long and I dont want to use NSAID for too long. This supolement works to reduce his pain

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I bought this for my 69year old mum. Upon usage she can feel her knee not as pain as usual. Once she forgets to take..the pain is back. i will repurchase again

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I ordered these for my grandmother who had bad pains from her arthritis. She took the pills for around a month and there was an improvement in the pain level.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I’m very happy with this product. iHerb delivers promptly and stands behind their store with excellent customer support. The package is a glass bottle but it is sealed properly. The manufacturer is a trusted one, making very high quality products.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I think Solgar brand usually make quality things. I bought this for unexplainable pains spread in different places in my body. I have used it several days in a row but didn't notice any benefit. I don't know maybe it should be used for several weeks straight to see improvement.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've used it for 1 month now, 2 capsules per day. There may be a small difference in my inflammation, but I am waiting for better results. My naturopath says to use it for at least 3 months to see results.