Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

High quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

Great product...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

heals the gut!

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

An Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

11 years of preventing canker sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

Solgar - Top of the list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

It is waiting on the shelf right now...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

...because I use hydrocortison for my adrenal glands. I understand it is better not to use both at the same time. But I will try Licorice Root when the doctor orders me off cortison.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

got this for my father 'cause the price in my country is outrageous. he's really happy with it.

1 2