AU

Posted on May 20, 2022

Does what it's supped to do, which is to enhance your immune-system and help protect your liver, as it helps in the detoxification process of the liver. Good (small) capsule size, All natural ingredients, free of fillers and allergens, precise (standardized) formula (ensuring an exact quantity). In conclusion: Great quality product, Best Value for money (with this quantity, 150) that I've encountered.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Its effect on this plant on the liver is research-proven and I can attest to this for myself. My liver function has improved miraculously.

Milk thistle is very good for the liver and I got it for my husband and for me but for my husband mostly and it’s really good and it’s Vegetable capsules, I love it it’s really concentrated and it’s really good

4ced9e00-8a92-4a7d-ad6a-a0153cd6bb62
00fc7fb2-22a8-4e0a-a7d2-a3d70e68c35c
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I just bought it for the first time. Only started using it so can't tell yet , but solgar's product are all very good

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I tried one from the other company and this one is works well too!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Doing the job, was a little hard to take in the first week, Supports the liver

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Excellent quality Milk Thistle from Solgar. Purchased for general liver protection.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I took this to enhance my liver function as prevention. My family took this, too (we have history of bad liver). So far, my liver is good range. I also drink "cilantro" seed tea everyday, too.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Good product, great brand but I had a negative effect on my sinuses due to allergies.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!