AU

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I was shocked when I saw the packaging and the quality of the mask. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I like it so much definitely I will buy it again because it makes my skin smooth and clean. When you wash it, it turns to cleanser and cleans very well.

bee21154-b47a-4b17-bad6-9a6786684979
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I've always wanted to buy this mask because it was all over internet. I heard so many good reviews so I decided to buy it to try it out myself. the product is quite big, it comes with an applicator so you don't have to use your hands. I was shocked at the results, I actually bought this product for my blackheads, and I'm not kidding but this reduced my blackhead in one use ONE USE. please give it a like! 👍🏻 Thank you!

Works like magic. This one's worth the hype and the price. Not only my skin felt smooth, lighter like it can breathe again, but the pores look less visible because of that deep cleaning. The bubbles do not fall off and cause a mess, they stay on your face. And no - it does not sting (I have sensitized skin). It tickles due to all those smol bubbles. Rinses off easily. Does not stain so no mess. My only issue is the excess product that remains in the nozzle of the applicator, it expands to bubbles. I had to wait to clean it up. But I'll be buying this again.

ce6453a5-dfd5-4b5c-9234-1afb7a04ca93
bd5c980d-5d20-4f5f-83bb-f4d8ac57a9ca
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

You need just a little bit to cover the whole face and neck area. It starts working immediately turning you into a dark cloud 😂 it tickles a lot, but you don’t need to leave it on your face for too long. It’s a 3-5 mins mask. When you rinse it with water , it turns into a creamy grey face wash that leaves your skin super clean. You’ll understand that you left your mask for too long as the bubbles fade and your face will be covered in grey light “dust”. However, once you rinse with water - it turns creamy again.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Really love how this makes my skin feels. The bottles feel tingly on the face, which is fun. I can almost use it as a facewash while washing it off. I love it makes my skin feel bright and polished and very tight. I just need to make sure I moisturize my skin well after each use.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It’s liquid texture becomes foam immediately after touching your skin then it cleans all the pores to leave your face with no blackheads. I use it on the T zone only. Not for daily use since charcoal dries the skin. Moisturizer after.

f13edded-1667-429d-b738-4315b4abdd82
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Very good product for the price, it does the job, especially great to use in the shower as it acts fast and very easy to wash off. Definitely recommend!

ac9ae5ec-99b8-48c3-9491-96e602b03334
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I’ve heard a lot about Korean brands, i think this mask is useful for oily and sensitive skin. Good quality and enough quantity to clean the pores and keep your face shiny. Always gently apply a moisturizer after any detoxing mask. It used twice a week to take the benefits and good results

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is more like a cross between a cleanser and a mask. I like to use it as the second step in a double cleanse. It's a bit messy to use, but it's fun, and clean-up isn't difficult (no staining). I've really enjoyed it, it provides oil control with some light exfoliation. I haven't noticed any smell. The amount you get should last a while, as you don't need much. I would say, if you are looking for a traditional charcoal clay mask, you won't like this. It starts off as a dense liquid, then bubbles up.

Posted on May 5, 2022

the package is big, i like how it cleanses the face after u leave it in, makes skin glowy and glassy, it can be a bit messy but u don’t leave it for too long, it doesnt burn the skin so its very gentle. the scent is good too i like it is very subtle