AU

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
Reputed To Assist Repair Brain Injury

I got this for my elderly mother. She had a stroke and she lost her language skills. There are a lot of research studies and articles on the use of Inosine for repairing the brain after a stroke. I have not given my mom this supplement long enough to determine whether it is helping her in that area. I can only say that she has been well and in good spirits since she began this. At times she is especially lucid, and then she reverts to her usual state. I'll keep giving it to her and see. I am pleased that inosine is not very pricey, so this is an affordable experiment. Since I have not used it long enough to determine efficacy I gave it 5 stars to encourage others to try it. I also have experience with Source Naturals as a brand of high quality.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I am an athlete and i have always been taking Inosine for athletic performance, i couldn't find a reliable brand or place to buy it, and now i found this Inosine here. I am happy with the price and quality. And i can be sure to get it from the trusted store

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Potential benefits of inosine stem from its acting as a building block for DNA and RNA, helping healthy nerve branches grow from nerves damaged in the brain and spinal cord. It may also aid in the preservation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main form of usable energy in your body.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This was recommended by my doctor due to my fatigue issues. I don't have any negative side effects which is good! I also note that I sleep better with this than without. Although I haven't used it for very long, presently I am pleased with the quality and effect of the supplement

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Didn't really notice the benefit I was looking for, but your mileage may vary. I was trialling this supplement to see if it helped with my ME/CFS, but didn't feel any improvement.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

so if you don't want to gain weight this one not for you

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love this stuff when working out. Get the oxygen flowing to the blood and really fires me up when working out.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This supplement may help in alleviating symptoms of Guillain barre syndrome.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I think that it is working, so taking them regularly.