AU

Posted on May 7, 2022

My 9 year old son was diagnosed ADHD in kindergarten. We tried Ritalin, generic concerta and another big online brand homeopathic option. I didn't like the side effects of the RX because he wasn't eating. And the other homeopathic didn't seem to help. This has helped. He said he noticed a difference and has been getting in trouble at school less. So so far so good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bought this supplement for my 2 kids after repeatedly hearing from teachers that they are distracted and need to pay better attention. They have only taken it for a few days, so I can’t say much about the effectiveness. But both kids say that it tastes good, like candy! So that’s a plus!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

These are amazing it has helped her studty and it helps her feel better .Teacher said she has showed improvement in a little over10days.I ordered 2more bottles right away cause i saw in afew day that she could tell they wodked.ThanksJ.H.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My son thinks these taste like candy and he calls them his brain pill. He loves them. We noticed improved concentration after a few weeks of taking them. This is our second bottle. My son takes one a day. We will continue buying this product.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 5, 2022

So far so good. My kids are willing to nibble on them and eat around half a tablet. This is impressive for a chewable tablet for sure. I will continue to offer and hope for the best!

Posted on May 1, 2022

my cousin used this product for his 8 years son After 2 days his teacher said he has really calm down. very good quality....I will keep on buying here.am so happy to use this product

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’m unsure how effective these are as my child started adhd meds. But I think any extra natural assistance is worthwhile trying. Will continue to give.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It helped my son a great deal. He has ADHD and was often complained to be restless and aggressive at school. Now he focuses in morning circle in class. I totally recommend.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021