AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Achy body looking for relief

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now. I have fibromyalgia and suffer from deep aches all over. I do not sleep well and look forward to seeing what this product can do for me. The prices are affordable and the website is very easy to use. The quality seems good compared to other brands I have taken. I love the thought of a clean ingredients and hope to see what other products will work well for me.

3ed8ac95-191d-4105-a18b-717636b3bc4a
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Slightly sour in taste. Magnesium is beneficial for muscle function. Some other Magnesium salts also aid in sleep. Other benefits of Mg include supplementing proper cellular function. I think Source Naturals can be relied upon for their quality ingredients. Their tablets tend to be not too large in size and delivery of the packages is fairly prompt.

7a01a588-6a4c-47a4-acdb-5be798ed5abd
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

With quality ingredients from Source Naturals, giving a decent amount of Magnesium in a fair-sized tablet. I like it because the mineral is known to benefit muscles and joints. Does not really help with sleep. A faint acid taste. Package came adequately sealed. The tablets may be slightly big for some people.

d471f8be-2a40-4510-ba58-5e9cb7d073a1
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I have tried many brands of magnesium and various forms ie., magnesium citrate, magnesium glycinate. By far this one is the best for me! I sleep better when I take a tablet at night: no restless legs .!!! My overall body has less swelling, joint pain and muscle tenderness that fibromyalgia comes with. I take a tablet in the morning and I feel calm and less anxious. It also helps with gut health that is side effect of hypothyroidism, alleviates constipation! You have to be patient and try it consistently for a few weeks if you have long term issues it will take time for it to do it’s magic. I love everything about this tablet if I could change one thing it would be it’s size if it was just smaller it would be even better!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Began taking this years ago at the recommendation of my chiropractor. He educated me to the "muscle relaxing" benefits of magnesium malate. Not only did I get relief from occasional muscle spasms, but I also completely quit having chronic migraines! I have not done research to learn if there is a legitimate connection, so I can only report my own personal experience.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Magnesium malate, a combination of magnesium and malic acid (which is found in apples), is one such salt formulation. That is most beneficial to muscles, helping to relieve sore muscles and relax muscle tissues, regardless of the causeThis particular formulation of magnesium may be helpful for conditions related to over-excitation of the neuromuscular system, including chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. High quality, medium size! No taste!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Magnesium is an important mineral that plays a key role in nearly every aspect of your health. Magnesium has numerous health benefits. It's an anti-inflammatory, fights depression, and may increase your ability to exercise. Magnesium malate, a combination of magnesium and malic acid (which is found in apples), is one such salt formulation. This particular formulation of magnesium may be helpful for conditions related to over-excitation of the neuromuscular system, including chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Magnesium is important for the formation of cells, and the maintenance of muscles, bones, and nerves. This brand is really reliable and was recommended to me by a doctor. If this helped you, click on like please.

These tabs are super strong and pretty big. For some could be hard to swallow. Make sure you take then with plenty of water, especially if your digestive system is super sensitive. If you are magnesium deficient this is the version you would want to take as it is bioavailable (= best absorption). You will get plenty of benefits from magnesium: muscle soreness, decreases muscle aches and pains, it as well relaxes the body so you can sleep well and improves the overall well being and mental health.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

According to research, magnesium malate is good for the heart. I am using this one as well as the magnesium taurate although I don't use this one daily. I think it's important to supplement your diet with needed minerals but find the right one (by experimenting each) that works best for you. This is a good one. No stomach upset, adequate amount of magnesium at a fair price. I will continue to take this.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My go-to magnesium supplement. The quality of this brand seem superior to others I have tried. No unnecessary ingredients in this pill. I like the company’s other supplements that they make, as well. They are an easy way to add to making sure your body gets the necessary things it needs!