AU

Memepodesta
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This product is great for immune help and contains so many different mushrooms in just 1 pill. Taken between meals it will super charge your body and build up your immune system. Research all these different mushrooms and you will be amazed. Source Naturals is a reputable company (especially their Wellness formula) and this product does not disappoint.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like that this has the most variety of mushrooms and it is a great blend (with a decent amount of each). These are my go-to mushroom supplements and I'd imagine would be a great choice for brain support (even if they are marketed as immune defense, as they all have the same benefits across brands, regardless of what is stated on the label).

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Got for my mom. She’s been taking these and other brands. Recently got COVID (vaccinated with astra Zeneca) and she was asymptomatic. She’s high risk.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I have used this for a couple years, has kept me cold free! I take one in the morning and f I start feeling like a cold is coming I take 3 a day.....not a sniffle since!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

It's a nice supplement for the immune system. I recommend it as well as other mushroom supplements, where one type of mushroom is. Such supplements have a more narrowly targeted and more noticeable effect.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I have found that this mushroom blend contains a lot of benefitical mushrooms in one capsule and so makes it cost effective. I know that mushrooms should be taken in liquid formula for their absorbability but I still think these are value for money.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I have been buying this product for many years, but was buying the 120 tabs. It is a good product for helping you fight flu and other ailments

Posted on May 22, 2021

This is the third time I'm ordering this product. I personally didn't see any change since I started using it but do recomand it because of family members experience. To be fair I have to say that aside from the first 2 weeks I started using it I don't take the recomanded serving size of 2 tablets a day, so it might be due to my usage and not because of the product itself. Other family members also taking this supplement take it once a day and they both say they are getting sick less than before starting to use it and one says he also feels more energised, which is why I recomand it. also important to note is that none of us experienced any side effect, as opposed to other similar supplements in the past.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Whole family is using this blend. It helps with keeping the body in top immune shape.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good works well, lots of different mushrooms, great price. The quality is good.