AU

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

I used it to help with the toxins (free radicals) that travel my body and I believe it helped. Its this thick syrup like substance and very dark. The smell is nice but strong. The only downside is that the taste is not really good so I prefer to put a few drops in a empty gelatin tablet and swallow.

cedcbaec-70a6-4c3f-aee1-12419912dd04
b0dd1c29-4745-4199-b0d2-c4cf573a9f28
Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Comparing to 2 Green (Verde) propolis that are 3x and 15x the price and also one non-alcohol, this worked really well. Taken before bed, the next morning my throat was clear. Overall inflammation in my body was down. Helped with energy for workouts. You can't beat the price. Highly recommend to add it to your arsenal of health products. Shake well and bear in mind it contains strong alcohol - like the way medicine used to be. =Y=

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

It is a great bee product for immune system. You just put 7-8 drops on sugar cube in the morning and eat it slowly.

72182974-665c-4e9b-9490-243582ed40a8
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like this propolis , this is cheap and good , thank you

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Great quality and I love these glass dropper bottles. They are extremely convenient.

Posted on May 1, 2021

It is sticky tincture so it won't go off if it is spilt on any surface or clothes. But it works well for sore throat.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Anti-inflammatory & antioxidant. Just to add a few drops in my favorite drink

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I take propolis with a teaspoon of honey to make the taste milder.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Excellent product! Fully corresponds to the description!