AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,069

the quality of this tablet is so efficient, it helps support my muscle build up and it incredibly helps boost my energy or my workout routine.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Cant say enough about this pill. With someone who has high cortisol and adrenaline it has really helped me.

L-Theanine is an amino acid that preliminary evidence suggests may help ease some psychological and physical aspects of normal everyday stress, including occasional anxiety and tension. Human studies have shown that taking L-theanine affects the emission of alpha waves in the brain associated with states of relaxation and focused attention. Preliminary research has shown that L-theanine crosses the blood brain barrier, and suggests that it may support healthy neurotransmitter levels in the brain, and inhibit the stimulatory properties of caffeine.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

was prescribed by my physician as i had to face personal stress and bad times. works very well to feel relax and calm.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Great for relaxation before bed. I use it with magnesium.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Works well in calming me when I need it. Good product.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Helps me too sleep. I combine with Gaba. Good Brand.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I like these tablets from Source Naturals because they are 200mg, so 60 tablets go a long way. They are ideal to either combine with a cup or coffee for the synergistic effect, or standalone to induce a calming reaction, especially when you are feeling panicky; having racing thoughts, ...

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Source Naturals Brand L-Theanine may have a slight edge in terms of effectiveness when compared to other brands of L-Theanine. Most likely I'll try this brand again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I've used this product for several years and am satisfied with it. However, it is the first time I've ordered from iHerb and the quick delivery was remarkable.