Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband had this horrible cough with a sinus infection - even keeping him up at night. One dose of this any he wasn't coughing and slept great! Soothing on a sore throat also. I would highly recommend!

Most Effective Cough Syrup EVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup is amazing! It is alcohol free, safe for the whole family, & soothes the harshest cough, allowing you to sleep without interuption. It also helps with congestion & drainage. It's affordable & comes in children's packaging as well, which looked to me to be the same ingredients. The kids compare the taste to Dr. Pepper - not at all medicinal tasting.

Everyone likes it

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Effective n great tasting. Must have in every household.

Calms coughs quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my elderly dad who had a very annoying dry cough which didn't seem to go away. Always relieved the symptoms and allowed him to sleep comfortably. Highly recommended.

Wonder full stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after taking another product that had too much alcohol in it burned my throat. Source Natural syrup really works! Very mild and stops my coughing immediately. Tastes great!

Wonderful and QUICK!

Posted by cristal on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My father had a nasty cough. I gave him this, thinking it'd take a few days. However, he was better the next morning (also used Source Naturals liquid Vitamin D3 and Herbal Wellness Syrup).

Would not buy again

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup tastes great. However after taking it I felt no difference and therefore would not buy again. Also contains fructose which is not good for the body (unless in fruit which contains fibre)

From Lithuania

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We believe in homeopathy and it helps us much just be patient and follow directions for usage. We use this one simultaneously with Silver Colloidal Spray of this Company for nasal health.

Work well for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It work very well when I got a nasty cough this year.

Good to have in the cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm glad I bought this for when I have a cough at night. It is all natural and keeps my cough down so I can rest better.

1 2 3