AU

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have been buying it for a couple of months. Seen improvement in vision. However, I will have to try others as I am a diabetic ( just diagnosed), and there's maltodextrin... I am trying to eliminate all sorts of "sugar", hopefully to do a remission.

96e0c41c-b287-49aa-87ed-47fc0d7af823
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have ordered it due to its relatively high contents of Zeaxanthin (4 mg) while some other offers have only lower values as only of, say, 1 mg. These facts determined my choice. Suppose, the relationship price vs quality is good enough. As for ingredients, one would have to add some other vitamins like A, B, C, Tocopherols, Zinc in order just to support your eyes.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My husband loves this eye supplement. He take it faithfully everyday and his DR. told him keep taking it. This is a great value and quality vitamin!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Very good product. I have been buying it for years. It really works for eyesight. I have tried others but some give headache but source naturals zeaxanthin works effectively without side effects.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

This, in conjunction with other vision supplements works great for me. I find most eye/vision supplements/vitamins are lacking on their own. When I add this to my daily routine, I notice a definite improvement--regarding focusing and clarity etc...

Posted on May 22, 2022

The product is good and works as described. My sole problem with it is that the capsules have a slight medicinal odour, which makes me feel nauseous. If you don't have problems problem with such smells, this product will be perfect for you.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Was taking this for a while but I’m not sure it made any difference at all, I was using it to try to improve my eyesight but I guess my eyes are just too old.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Good portion of lutein and zeaxanthin. Take it with bilberry for a complete eye regime

Posted on May 12, 2022

My go to eye care supplement, recommended by my eye dr for healthier eyes.