AU

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Delish!!

I was looking for a cranberry conserve for the holidays and discovered that St. Dalfour had a fruit spread with cranberry & blueberry. This is my new favorite spread. I love that it has no added sugar; the consistency is just right for "cranberry jelly;" the blueberries give it a sweeter taste without detracting from the flavor of the cranberries. It's a small bottle, but a little goes a long way!!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have tried the blueberry one, love that, so I buy this flavor, cranberry is also good for body. I like it because it is only sweetened eith vineyard-ripened grape and fruit juice concentrates. there is no preservatives,and no aryificial flavors or colors.

ad80da7e-3401-42a4-954e-5976955a4c0e
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love blueberry jam and cranberries so I tried this. It is so good and a bit tart which I was expecting. No added sugar is a plus.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Delicious combo of cranberry and blueberry! I can't find this product anywhere but iHerb, so I hope they keep stocking it. It's perfect on toasts, waffles and even peanut or almond butter and jam!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Great jam! When I opened the jar, it was solid blueberries, tons of whole fruit in there; can't say enough good things about it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Amazing! I love all the jams from St. Dalfour. I can’t get cranberry with blueberry fruit spread in my local supermarket so it was great I was able to purchase it from iherb

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love it! This is one of my favourite brands of jam! I love that I can taste the whole berries and it is still easy to spread on the toast

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

top quality product of just fruit minus sugar and additives. this is a premium product and worth every cent. the different fruit combinations are a taste experience unique to this brand.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A scrumptious and relatively healthy jam; my toast has never tasted so good. But, BUT, the jar design definitely needs looking at, it’s way too narrow, hence the 4 Star rating.