AU

Cocochanel
Posted on Oct 10, 2021
A very good Jam without extra sugar

This is my second time buying this, I bought it first time in supermarket, find this only add date juice to make to sweetness, the ingredient really do not have extra added sugar and I can see real blueberries in the bottle and it taste good, so I decided to buy one more bottle although the previous one haven't finished yet.

3fc5f378-f4c7-4cf9-89bc-6ae7ef692d7e
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Filled with berries compared to other jams in the same price range that are more filled with pectin. Not exactly fancy or delicate like the handcrafted luxury jams/ preserves or home cooked freshness, but works well for everyday spreads or adding a bit to Greek yoghurt. Goes by very fast though since it’s not overly sweet

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good quality because it's real blueberries not artificial ones. Very good taste, and it's easy to use. Usually we are using it with pancakes. Very good for people who are on diet, because it's not very sweet. Size and package is very good. I don't know what to say about serving size, because we use it a lot in once 😄😄

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

SO flavorful, didn't need to use as much as other brands of blueberry preserves. Made GREAT filling on shortbread cookies I gifted & got SO many comlliments, & my kids favorite pb&j now not only includes LESS of the "j" but now has expanded the flavor repetoire! SO happy to Dutch the standard standby strawberry & grape, blueberry is better for you anyway! & yes I will be making my "new & improved" cookies next christmas too!

I bought these for my Dad. He was doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and I guess these were o.k. on that plan so that was a big benefit for him. Anyhow he loved the taste of these high quality jams. The composition of the tasty ingredients in the jam recipe made him want to use these every day. The size of the jar is nice for a single person. It won't go bad before you use it up. I would recommend all of these jams.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This wild berry spread is a treat! I'll confess: I eat it from a spoon. The small, whole blueberries make it more like pie than a jam. I feel I'm getting some super anti-oxidants along with all that flavor! Very enjoyable. Thank you! I've never been disappointed by St. Dalfour!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is a lovely blueberry spread. It actually has little blueberries in it, at every spread. Its not overly sweet but just right. I don't like an overload of sweetened spreads, so this is perfect. But I was very surprised at how many blueberries there were on every spread. Perfect for your morning toast, scone, crumpet!! I will definitely buy this again!! The flavor is nice too, but not an overload, which is perfect for the morning.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I like it, the texture is nice and the taste is very sweet even though the ingredients state there are no added sugars (just the fruit sugars). I use it with yogurt mostly, as I need something to mix the sweetness with. Would probably buy again. If you're not a fan of sweetness though this may not be for you :)

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great product for everyone. The ingredients are all natural, no sugar added, taste sweet enough because of berries natural sweetness. Good for diet and healthy snack. I would prefer a wider jar as more comfort package. Good overall quality, a bit high in price in my opinion. but it's nice to have it at home on colder winter days.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I love St. Dalfour products, this one is no exception. I have ordered all the flavours IHerb carries. and can't tell which one is my favourite! This one is little too sweet to my taste, but ingredients are great. I also love the size and the packaging, they arrived perfectly wrapped like babies. The only thing is I need to find an extra long teaspoon so I can scrape the last bit of this delicious jam from the jar!