AU

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
The best source of the energy!

It's my favorite tea, a great alternative for someone who couldn't drink coffee but need the energy boost. I have been drinking it for a few years, and it never disappoints, especially in the wintertime. It has a bitter taste, and I like it.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smooth flavor, not bitter in taste, in fact this brews a rich 30 second drink I now enjoy daily. Well done Starwest Botanicals,Organic Gunpowder Green Tea!

Posted on May 26, 2022

The quality of this green tea is perfect, its smell is so nice 👍 It does not taste that much of bitterness (actually it depends on how much you add in a cup)! It really reliefs my stomach so much and feel so good after I drink it!! Love it 😍

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very pleased with this tea. I use it to make iced tea, and it turns out great every time. Personally I do about 4tbsp for 2L, in cold water for about 16-24 hours.

Green tea is high in EGCG. See Dr. Matthias Rath 's research . I take this plus other supplements: Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Oct 14, 2020

I have tried many teas , this one has a strange but good flavor, i can accept it , the main reason i ordered it because it is organic , so i can drink it safely as long as i'm a heavy tea consummer, for me any organic tea from a trusted source is welcome , next time i will try another brand and compare , thanks.

7b29877a-402b-4ed7-b9cc-cd44be57050e
c8e1f175-7db3-4b9b-b38f-8e8c962a65f2
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good taste, but it feels like it was already used before, need to put a lot to have a taste.. two years ago it was much better.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Since I am a green tea lover - I find this particular kind of green tea: 1. Quality processed; 2. That intense delicate bitterness with light hint of acidity - I am looking for in gunpowder teas; 3. Reasonable price (special bargain), generous size, well-sealed pack and really good quality (as tasted) and numerous health benefits (lowers blood pressure, rich in health-improving properties and phytochemicals) - these factors made me to opt for this tea. I would recommend to brew it with the pinch of thyme or lavender from the same manufacturer (for the difference in flavours) - to discover completely different herbal bouqet and enjoy this tea. And this particular sort of green tea has effortlessly made me to give up coffee, just a side effect.

Posted on Mar 18, 2021

I've ordered this tea for the second time. The first pack lasted for almost 1 year. I love that it's organic so I'm sure that the quality is fine. It's also very affordable. You can also order and share the tea with family or friends if you think the pack is too much for you. I did like this and my friends absolutely loved this tea and asked for more.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

This is the best gunpowder green tea I've found on iHerb and I can't recommend it enough. It's clean and isn't dirty/earthy, which is something that many gunpowder teas suffer from. It's not the absolute best I've ever had in my life, but it is very good and at this price and quantity it cannot be beat! Totally recommend it.