AU

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Love the peppermint flavor!

Stash makes great-quality tea! I especially like the peppermint flavor. It's caffeine free and has a rich, minty taste. You can make it into iced tea in summer, too! You get 20 bags of tea in each box, so it's a good deal. The tea makes me feel happy and alert, too!

We love the delicious peppermint taste of this tea. It’s great to drink on a cold day or when you have a little tummy ache, since peppermint is soothing for the stomach. Definitely the best tasting peppermint tea out there! We also like that the tea bags each come in individual use serving packets, so they’re convenient to throw in a purse or bag for on-the-go tea making!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

As we know all teas aren't created equally and some lower priced teas can sometimes make you g.o. But not stash teas. I love that the quality isn't trash and it's always offered at a great price. This one in particular is great for a midday sip. Plus You can actually taste the flavor which is always a plus.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Peppermint tea is one of my favorite teas. It has multiple benefits like better sleep, mood, etc. The taste of the tea is good and the same with aroma. I usually have one cup with one tea bag in the evening. A good tea blend without caffeine and high-quality ingredients

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Delicious and soothing tea! It has helped with mild stomach upset and with giving some relief to sinus congestion and mild headaches. We always feel better after a hot cup of this tea. I'm not in the medical field, this is only anecdotal to my own and my partner's experience.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Peppermint is one of my staple tisanes. I love this when my tummy is upset, it has a soothing effect, or after a heavy meal. It is only Peppermint Leaves...nothing else. Makes for a refreshing hot drink that leaves your mouth feeling cool with each sip. It would be good with a bit of sugar if you like it sweet (like an after-dinner peppermint candy) but I drink it plain and it's delicious

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

As advertised, it makes a nice, strong cup of mint tea. One thing I do like about this brand in particular is that it's literally just peppermint leaves, and not a blend of other herbs. So if you're a purist, this is a great option. Would repurchase for sure.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great quality and value for money. Why peppermint for myself? May Ease Digestive Upsets. ... May Help Relieve Tension Headaches and Migraines. ... May Freshen Your Breath. ... May Relieve Clogged Sinuses. ... May Improve Energy. ... May Help Relieve Menstrual Cramps. ... May Fight Bacterial Infections. ... May Improve Your Sleep. I drink this every night before sleep!

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My favorite peppermint tea. It taste so great and I love it is caffeine free so I make in the evenings after meal. It helps me digest and calm before sleep time. Will definitely repurchase. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

5889bef0-f59c-4c8c-a095-8f48acfa5efd
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!