AU
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The first thing I thought when I smelled this product was that it reminded me of those limited edition summer perfumes from Escada. It smells FRUTY and syrupy like some kind of tropical cocktail with peach and mango. I love it! I used the lavender night time wash for a long time, and that one is way more creamy, rich and foamy than this one. Golden Glamour has a lighter formula but it does its job. I highly recommend it :)

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I use this washes for a long time daily, they are great, gentle, with nice scents. Each time I buy a different one. The size towards to the price is good as well. I give 4 stars instead of 5 only because of packaging. For me it's very unhandy, so each time I transfuse it to another bottle. I prefer it to be with a pump or, better, pump which transforms it to the foam.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I love this scent so much, it's so elegant and fresh. It's a bit stronger than other scents of Summer's Eve but it's good for deodorizing the intimate area's odor

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

smell really good and long lasting too.i have been buying this brand for a long time.didnt know that iherb carry this brand.a must buy for the ladies!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

It has a scent but doesn’t last long. It has a very big size and it lasts for a long time because I need just a little amount. It doesn’t irritate.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This smell is the first time to try but the brand is the second time it is very fresh and makes you feel clean and fresh i use lt in my daily routine before sleep

Nice one ,, good size,, nice price ,,, work good ,, not bad choice

86a9ea00-b717-4034-b883-5778c698fa29
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very good smell, I buy this all the time and tried all the smells really love this wash.

c90d5c4d-6b23-4bf2-9c53-b273e2d49659
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Good quality and good to take care of a sensitive place, it has a good smell.