AU

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

So I read that we only need B-Complex around 100% of the RDA, and this is the perfect product for that, and the price is even better, they’re very small tablets, that smell like every other B-Complex, and it does the job for me! IF YOU LIKE MY REVIEW PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP👍🏼 , It stopped the tingling in my feet

88dd2f4b-305c-45a9-ade7-9848b820faa1
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This vitamin is a great supplement for me. I purchased it a couple of months ago and I've noticed significant improvements from taking it daily. It does not cause any side effects, tastes good, and I don't feel like I'm taking too much. It's also a very easy pill to take as you only need to pop in your mouth once a day.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for months and can't be happier. In fact, I have a doctor's recommendation to use it. I have found the best things in humanity so far to be: "This vitamin is Vitamins to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood." Excellent supplement and noticeable improvements when I take this supplement in daily doses

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

After taking this for about a month I noticed an increase in my energy levels, as well as a much healthier mind. I also noticed that my skin was more toned and have clear red lines under my eyes that are starting to go away. Besides being a great supplement to help you stay fit and healthy, it's also good for your mental health too.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It is hard to express how much of a difference this vitamin has made to my life. Working in business myself I have tried many supplements and minerals with little success, but this one has given me the energy and mental clarity I've not felt in years. Best vitamins I've ever bought!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I've taken vitamins for years, but this one by far is the best. It has allowed me to maintain my health and focus on my job. The burst of strength and energy it offers made me an early adopter of this product which has quickly become a staple in my life.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Beautiful package, super combination of b-vitamins for me (there's 6 of them, not 9), which gives me more energy, reduces stress, gives me motivation. Affects also my skin and hair, which are nicer. Big size, good quality, good ingredients, good for nervous system. No taste, no smell, fast delivery. Recommend!

26134273-383b-409d-8215-70d7ed3d8043
c0d3b737-6664-4a14-8c76-bcec01912341
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

the tablets are small in size which is convenient for me to swallow. it contains all B vit except biotin which is a plus point for me as an acne prone lady ,taking biotin supplements might cause acne in some people .i bought this to help with my skin ,hair and sleep issues .

d45f1b42-6f0a-4150-85fa-0f824dda8e95
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is the perfect product for me. It is a very small size and easy to take. I don't know how it works. I just tried it for the first time. But it refreshes me and provides better sleep at bedtime. Nice taste. Also, I have been ordering vitamins from iherb regularly. Very fast packing and delivery even from overseas. Recommended.

b077ac22-bc6d-4c4f-b3ed-53109025c4da