AU

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this on special and I'm glad I did. what I like the mist us that it has fennel, dandelion, and licorice in the formula, so you can get all the benefits in one bottle. There's an overpowering fennel smell in the bottle, though

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Great quality, price and the capsule size wasn't too big. I have tried several milk thistle products and this one is great, thank you.

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

I was lucky enough to find this in a mark-down cart at a grocery store. As I am currently struggling with gut issues and acne from candida, I noticed a difference when I added in this product. It helps my poor liver shoulder the load. I was lucky to find it again at a good price here. It's a great pure product free of junky fillers, gluten and dairy free (plus a ton of other "frees").

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Works great. I haven't had the flu or a cold since I have been using it. I have had my blood test numbers for my liver and kidneys go from a little questionable to perfect. I wouldn't be suppressed that it may have had a part in me not getting the corona virus. I have been careful, wear a mask, but I haven't been living in a bubble.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Great product, value is good. Protect your liver with milk thistle.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Been taking this for a few months now and my liver levels improved a lot. Capsules are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I have been using Milk Thistle for couple of years now since I was diagnosed with fatty liver it really helped me in lowering my liver enzymes. I usually take one pill twice a day after the main meals. Excellent quality.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

product is affordable and good quality

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This product helped me a lot - Thank you.