AUD

Convenient and potent.

Posted by Reviewer1745793 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love the little packets. I just throw some in my bag and I'm good to go all day. This is one of the most potent food-based formulations of multi's I've found. I feel great on these. I enjoy a slight niacin flush if not taken on a full stomach. I love them.

Great supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1728021 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 61 y.o. and currently training for the LA marathon in March, 2010. This supplement keeps me in pace with the 20 and 30 y.o. marathoners. Works for me.

Above the competition.

Posted by Reviewer2655689 on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

Good product at affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2598193 on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work out with a trainer and she sent me to a store to talk with someone very educated on natural resources and he recommended this multi-Vitamin pack. It works great. I have more energy and feel much better. I don't feel sluggish and my workouts are better. I am confident that my body is supplied with everything it needs in this Multi-Vitamin pack. I will always take it. Thanks for doing business with me.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1519285 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are packed with vitamins! Somedays I only take 2 packs if I feel I ate really well. I have had no problem with these.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3318203 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was using the rather expensive Dr. Perricone regimine ... and used this as the foundation of an alternative I put together. Use the kids vitamins too.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3268836 on Sep 21, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Buy it and you won't be sorry. I feel 10 years younger and woop up on those 30 year olds!

Love these vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1610546 on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really, I do notice that I have a lot more energy in the morning and I do go to sleep within minutes of laying down. I have even noticed that the nights that I lay down, but don’t feel tired, I still fall asleep fast! I do get the niacin flush every morning, but when I take the vitamins after lunch and at dinnertime, I don’t notice a flush. I kind of like it though. It reminds me of using a MILD tingle lotion for tanning.

Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best Multi-vitamin I've purchased in a while and spent about half as much. Jim Tonasket, WA

Super Nutrition Opti-Pack