AU

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Excellent! the cleanest vitamin d in I herb.

I buy it for my kids. I take the 10,000, also from Superior Source. I did a long research, trust me, up to date, this is the cleanest vitamin d in I herb. My D levels improved a lot, at no time with this product. a good dose for everyday use. easy micro lingual dissolve tablets. Just pop under da' tongue and you are done. If you like my comment, please hit like :)

LianaLuna
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This is high quality vitamin D 3 in dosage 125 mcg. Lingual tablets are very small size and it’s so easy and comfortable to take it. This supplement is excellent for absorption. This is high quality supplement. Vitamin D is so important for bone quality. And immunity at all. I take it once a day. Thank you for the best price.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Great price for a microlingual product. Dissolves easily, tastes fine and well absorbed. Excellent for those who can't swallow. Effective at keeping vitamin D levels at a good level in someone with serious deficieny. Taking this every other day along with a liquid vitamin D and blood tests show it is working well, better than the stuff the doctor prescribed.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I've purchased these previously. After a few failed attempts to raise my vit D levels using prescribed D3 from my GP I've decided to try these. So far so good. They are easy to take with pleasant taste but the main thing is the absorption is better than i experienced with any other product on the market. Will purchase again!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my favorite vitamin D. It’s easy to dissolve in mouth, absorption is fast so the effect of covering deficiency is quick. Quality of ingredients is very good. Has great benefits - improves immunity, helps bone health. Size of the package is quite big - will be enough for a long time.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I just love this vitamin D cause it's not going to stomach and is very friendly to liver since it instantly goes straight to the blood flow if you put it under ur lips. Super effective and tasty. Highly recommended also because it has no sugar but stevia instead.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I like that with a lack of sun here with a deficiency of natural vitamin D , these dissolve and absorb quickly ! the taste is pleasant and the quality is good for my immunity. package size is enough for at least two months. the dosage is right amount. I recommend for those who don't like to swallow pills.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

This is my favorite vitamin d, best alternative to others 👍 the best absorption that’s why covers deficiency fast. high quality, has no taste, has to be taken for immunity. Good benefit for diet. Size of bag is quite big, the package will be enough for a long time. I usually take 1 piece per day

I started with the 1,000 iu and am now taking 2 of these per day. My vitamin d has been low for years. The only time I seem to be able to fix it is a couple months in the summer when I'm outside frequently. I tend to stay inside during the highest sun hours though because I feel sick if I'm in the sun too much, and I burn easily. Vitamin d supplements are usually in oil which gives me acne so I avoid them. I noticed recently that during a couple months this summer, my menstrual cycle was lighter and less painful and right on schedule at 28 days. When it fell back to 24 days and was 7 days long and super heavy with lots of pms symptoms, I started racking my brain trying to figure out what changed. The vitamin d was the answer. Came perfectly on schedule, with almost no pms symptoms, and shortened to 3-4 days. It's also helping me fight off a cold.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I take so many pills every day that it's especially nice to find a big dose of Vitamin D that I can eat like candy! These are really user-friendly and very pleasant tasting and don't contain a bunch of unwanted chemicals, either. Good stuff!