Too large dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had cardiac arrhythmia after taking this product, every time. 500mcg is too large dose.

Not sure if the 5 stars are deserved...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

...but I gave them anyway, for the following reason: The instructions for the Now Foods Calcium and Magnesium advise also taking this, presumably for the following reason: Vit K makes the calcium go to your bones and not your arteries. I've gotten fabulous results from the "reverse" magnesium and calcium, so I gave both it and the K2 five stars.

I will continue using this product

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Since I take 10,000 IU of vitamin D every day, my doc wanted me to take this along with it!

Very happy with these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not as fast to dissolve as others, but not bad. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the sublingual tablet, easy to take

Review of Sperior Source Vit K2 500 microgram subligual tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tablets appear to have maintained a consistent taste and solubility over the last couple of years and to be supplying my K2 requirements. I seem to have developed a deficiency of vitamin K over the years, with one of the theoretical possibilities being malabsorption from the gut. The sublingual route of administration appears to be working. This is a purely subjective opinion because I have no measurable data.

Instant Nosebleed Stopper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a bit expensive for every day use for me, but I always keep it around for stopping unexpected bleeding. It works literally in 2 minutes. Great stuff!

suck it and see.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

prompt delivery, No adverse effects yet. will report any change with long term use.

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Desolves quickly with no fuss. Does have a larger daily dose than the recommended amount by about two and a half times. I've had no adverse side effects from it, but I would recommend checking with your doctor first if you have other prescriptions you have to take. Taste isn't unpleasant I will reorder when I run out.

important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is an important sup to take. great way to take it.