AUD

Natural Beauty

Posted by Reviewer1387233 on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had signs of poisoning from the commercial hair dyes I used. Since I have been only using natural oganic dyes, the health of my hair has really improved. My scalp is getting back to normal again too. This product gives a nice reddish tone to my darkhair. Looks gorgeous in the sunshine!

People rave about the color

Posted by Reviewer3136139 on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the feel and the color.All dyes i use to use one needed a lot of conditioner after dying it, but not this.. after i dyed it, it felt so soft, i think the company needs to go onto face book because i would tell people how well it does. I tell everyone about this site. Thank you

Best hair coloring ever

Posted by Reviewer1334518 on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gives my hair very attractive highlights which I could only achieve with henna powder in the past. It is a breeze to use with no mess whatsoever. I have also used it on my mum's grey hair with great success. It gives her grey-streaked dark hair a very nice sheen with attractive streaks of reddish brown. I have used the red shade, copper shade and golden brown shade intermittently for about four months and managed to achieve subtle changes in my highlights. Also, have had no need to visit the salon for highlighting treatments since I started using this product. Thank you IHerb for making this product available for overseas buyers like me.

Better than you would expect!!

Posted by Reviewer2068004 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 6-8 months. It is very easy to use, covers the gray and does not show gray roots when it wears off. I love the way you can keep using the same bottle to touch up, until it is all gone.I give it a standing ovation!

I Love it!

Posted by LeelaShines on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Henna is the only thing I will use on my hair...since its organic & non-toxic. For a richer color deposit I recommend leaving it on 30 minutes to 1 hour longer than it says to on the instructions.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5125170232635666413 on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product,perfect color,i will buy it again.Easy to apply ...you can use one bottle for coloring few times (if you don't have long hair)

Very natural color

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The color is very natural.Resistance is not the best - no more than 2-3 weeks. Add volume and shine

Made my greys go orange

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My natural colour is mid-dark brown, and I was hoping for a warm brown/red colour over my whole head. Unfortunately, the greys around my face are now orange, so that is looks like I'm wearing an orange headband. I hope this will fade over the next few days. I was concerned that the colour would be too bright, so limited the time to 15 minutes, after I had completely covered my hair, so it may have been about 25 minutes in total. I like the colour of the less grey areas, but hope the headband look dissipates in time. I have had this experience at professional hairdressers too, so I don't feel quite so silly...

Love Love Love

Posted by Reviewer2385357 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and absolutely LOVE IT!!! It covers my grey very well and puts a beautiful color to my natural hair. The body and shine is Fabulous!!! :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2187900 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very pleased with this product, it's easy to use and has good results. Covers gray hair well and makes your hair soft.

1 2 3 4