AU

Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Powerful anti oxidant

Alpha lipoid acid is an important anti oxidant and is a very important supplement to take. It is naturally occurring in the body, but supplementing is definitely beneficial. Some say it helps combat diabetes, as I’m not one myself I can’t say if it’s beneficial for that, but my husband has lost a little weight because of this supplement so that’s a positive

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I bought this because it has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin again, promote healthy nerve function. Its tasteless and tablets are easy to swallow. I take one of these every morning with my collagen supplements on an empty stomach. It is also used to break down carbohydrates and to make energy. So I've also incorporated these as part of my healthy workout routine, I feel great and my energy levels have also improved.

This suplement is antioxidant. It enhances the activity of other antioxidants like vitamins C and E. This dosage of alpha lipoic acid dosage is good healthy metabolic function for people on restricted diets. It has 120 capsules in this package. I bought it for my uncle who is over 50years of age. It has all benefits that man need.You need to drink it twice daily, one capsules.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The product is of high quality and the price for the benefit is very excellent, the delivery and packaging was excellent, I use it daily and it helps as an antioxidant

977ed4c2-e0d9-4575-9bc2-a8c82351997b
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Alpha lipoic is an excellent anti-oxidant and I have taken it for a number of years now. Usually would by the California Gold Nutrition 600 mg 120 veggie capsules but it was and is still out of stock so the Swanson brand 300 mg 120s at the time of order was the best option.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

excellent liver aid. I take two capsules a day, along with silymarin. alpha lipoico is best taken on an empty stomach. At first, there may be burning, but the body gets used to it over time and it will not burn anymore after a few days.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

A friend of mine was recommended this product to me. I have been taking this supplement everyday and felt great with it! I reordered it!

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I use it because of chelation. I have rheumatoid arthritis. After two rounds, the pain in my hands disappeared, and the best thing is that I have had Achilles tendonitis for 6 months, I have had many treatments and since I started chelation with this ALA acid, the tendon practically stopped hurting. I had other ALAs but they didn't work that way, I'm delighted.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Love it! Great product for such a great price. Will order again

660f7342-b25f-488c-a85e-c033e25932d8
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

i took it for its anti-inflammatory effect. also the quantity is very good for the price and the pill dosage