AU

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great value for the money! I use Beta Carotene in my daily supplement routine, it helps my skin to look healthier, more tanned. Usually I use Beta Carotene together with Biotin, that is my perfect combo. The pill size is quite small, so it's easy to use them, also enjoy the dosage - only one pill daily is enough.

e771c50a-aba1-4e67-b23d-04869b2dabfc
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I love these and highly recommend. This is a an affordable and effective product from a company you can trust all day. I highly recommend. I bought these because of the high dose. I have been diagnosed with high oxalates and therefore need these. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

My order was well packaged, shipped so fast, and arrived before expected. I bought this product because of the great price and large quantity. The gel caps are not overly large and are easy to take. i'm using this as one of the preventative anti-oxidants that help me fight viruses and recover quickly. I chose this brand by reading reviews.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like price and size. My mum used this beta carotene before and we are so happy to see that iHerb have it. Mum use it in spring to prepare skin for healthy sunbathing.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It's excellent, easy to use and easy to keep. Closure could be improved so that to reduce the amount of air that enters each time we open. This can be a problem in humid seasons or places.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I like that there is a large quantity that I can buy instead of the usual 30 or 60. The size of the gelcap is tiny and very easy to swallow...no choking on it! Size color, and ingredients are exactly like other name brands!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I’ve tried other brands but this is a great high strength and really helps with my allergies (along with quercetin and other supplements). Will definitely be buying this from iHerb again. Shopping to the UK was less than the estimate and arrived in perfect condition.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My husband has an autoimmune disease and reacted very strongly to the first Covid vaccination. Take beta-carotene 10 days before the 2nd vaccination. Virtually no response to the vaccine.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Use it for avoiding HDL, Beta-carotene - soluble in water and the body can safely convert it to vitamin A, and his benefits that he can excrete the rest and excess and unlike vitamin A there is a danger of excess accumulation. This product is cheap for a lot of quality, small size package for long term use.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I like it the most. Sincerely recommend. I use this beta carotene with Vit C and vit E.