AU

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
The best coffee alternative I've tried

No caffeine and no acid! You can drink it at night and even give it to children. You can not only enjoy the taste and aroma but also benefit your body, using mushrooms' power! Yes, it is insoluble, i.e. a precipitate remains, but this does not bother me at all. I liked the Toasted Maple flavor more.

2fc78819-f528-40ed-b3a6-30c56b34a8e5
af696451-486c-4b7f-af8e-a5452ec8ea8a
a6d4e974-6730-4ede-b6fa-499ed19013f0

I always wanted to try mushroom coffee but I think I was not adventurous enough until now, I only like Portobella mushrooms so I was a bit worried about drinking something slimy and fungus like 🤣🤣🤣 I have had several cups of this coffee and I am absolutely addicted :it smells of Rum and strawberry, none of which contains, and I prefer it cold, like the coffee I drink normally. I don't mind the slight chicory hint, it's just my drink, end of!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Teeccino Chaga is an excellent product. Chaga is good for digestion, regularity, and immune health. Take at least 10 min after your morning Reishi. This and all Teeccino teas have a wonderful, robust flavor. This one does seem to have a bit of a bite and so I mix it with other flavors I have from Teeccino. No caffeine!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I thoroughly enjoy this Teeccino coffee blend and several others that are nut and gluten free. This blend is smooth and slightly sweet. This is one of my favorite blends and I like that the ingredients contribute to better health. I make my coffee in a coffee brewer and prefer it on the weak side. I use 2 tablespoons of coffee to 10+ cups of filtered water. I often add a sprinkle cinnamon or pumpkin spice in the filter. I look forward to this delicious morning treat!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I grabbed a few of Teeccino's products to try on a whim. Turns out herbal coffees are much more my thing than herbal teas. So many herbal teas are fruity and tart - drinkable in a pinch, but not *good*. In contrast, each of the herbal coffees I've tried have been absolutely fantastic. I've brewed this coffee using pour-over, espresso, and cowboy methods. All work, but this particular one - Mushroom, Chaga Ashwagandha - comes through best with the espresso or pour-over method. Brewing cowboy-style picks up more bitter notes that compete with the rest of the flavor profile of the cup. I probably should order more Teechino products to try now because my stock is already running low. Once I have a few favorites, these things will be Christmas gifts for family and friends.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This is my favorite so far, and it tastes great iced. Has a slightly sweet scent, but the flavor is earthy. I was hoping it would help with my joint pains, and it seems to be working. It’s full bodied so it’s helping me cut down on coffee. Very satisfied!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I like the smell and taste of this product more than the Regular flavor of this brand, it has a warm, rich almost nutty and sweet smell, and a pretty mild taste that reminds me of weaker flavored coffee. Honestly I love my black coffee and probably still prefer it, but this is a great afternoon substitute when as I am trying to limit my caffeine to one cup of coffee in the morning. I like that it has chaga and ashwagandha as well for an added health bonus.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Very unique taste to me…very specific taste like Herbs? Difficult to explain. Quality and ingredients are good:) I bought this because it’s caffeine-free and eases some stress.

332a3e0b-ef92-4572-81a4-8cf0efcd1e79
328e7a68-fb17-4014-b3c2-ddc0771cfd2f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Love Teeccino. I have recently used Teeccino to get off morning coffee. I feel so much better not relying on caffeine. This flavor is great! Butterscotch! Smells and tastes delicious!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

i always buy this brand and want to thank them for making an herbal coffee, because i have anxiety, i cannot tolerate pure coffee, hence im buying this for replacement. the taste is close to coffee ,