Page 1 - Reviews - Terra Origin, Collagen +Protein Bone Broth, Chocolate, 18.27 oz (518 g) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I'm amazed at how tasteful it is! I follow AIP diet and was struggling to find compliant collagen/bone broth powder. It blends well. It might be a bit too sweet for someone, but still, it is not something that decreases its value.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Tastes delicious- my young kids think this is the biggest treat! I give it to them warm as a hot chocolate. Doesn't mix as well in cold milk, I found.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Arrived well packaged. I have tried it twice since receiving it. It is true that drinking it hot is better than cold. It doesn't mix well in cold liquid. I mixed it with 8 oz of very hot water the first time and found it a little too sweet, so I added 2 oz more hot water and it was good. The second time, I mixed with warm unsweetened almond milk. It was just ok and didn't mix well, but the almond milk wasn't piping hot since I thought it would change the taste of the almond milk had I heated it to the level of my hot water. It yielded a lot of little encapsulated powder bubbles. (I used a wisk, but it didn't break up like I hoped it would.) It feels weird calling this a bone broth since it doesn't taste like it contains a bone broth ingredient, more like a watered down chocolate drink (think of a brand named powdered unsweetened cocoa with a sweetener-maltodextrin). I drank this before going to bed because my blood sugar levels tend to drop low during the night (3 am ish). This helped me from dropping low and kept me even until the morning (however, I urge any one with b.s. problems to look up what maltodextrin might do to you). It also felt nice having something warm before going to bed. The one I mixed with almond milk, I drank it with an almond butter & jam sandwich. I felt like I was having dessert for breakfast. I don't get enough protein during the day, so I am hoping this will help. Other than my sugars not dropping low at night, it is too early to see any other effects or benefits. I also liked that it had a long handle scoop so I didn't have to go digging for it.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

This is a great tasting collagen/bone broth powder. Another plus is it does NOT have the unwanted extras that can affect some digestive systems (no guar gum, acacia gum, or carrageenan). I make it double strength with my goat milk for a sweet treat at the end of the day!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

very good, as we use it to make pancakes and it is really help supporting bone structure

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I am a big fan of Bone Broth, but definitely won't be ordering Chocolate again, it taste great but I've learnt it's not how I want my broth to taste.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Good addition into a smoothie, if anything it could mix a little better.

Posted on May 17, 2021

Glad to finally find a great tasting combination of protein and collagen in one. This is the best tasting protein I have tried. It has just the right amount of sweetness without the yucky collagen aftertaste. I am almost done with the first tub and would repurchase!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

good product as price but I don't like the smell of the product

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I have only consumed this several times as I don’t like the taste. It’s not a “nice” chocolate taste. It tastes better when I mix it with oatmeal and honey. Don’t like it when it’s mixed with water only.