AUD

best conditioner i ever used

Posted by 5535801543978430927 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely conditioner, hydrates my dry hair well and i prefer unscented as i don't like to over mix scents in my hair. This way the only scent that is left is the one from my styling product.

All perfect

Posted by 5492673191036391442 on May 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Maybe this is the best conditioner ever. My hair feels like new hair. I love it so much. Smeels like yogur. The unique problem is the price ><. Me encanta este producto, me deja el pelo perfecto, las puntas como nuevas, como cuando sales de la pelu. Ademas es natural, huele como a yogur. El unico problema es que tengo que usar bastante cantidad y el precio no me convence del todo. Demasiado caro para un acondicionador.

good conditioner

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

helped me from getting my hair frizzy, have blond streaked slightly wavy hair,

too oily

Posted by 4697399555914020725 on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its for dry hairs.

No Smell, Natural, Low Allergy Conditioner that works Great

Posted by 5445964296998858626 on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have lots of allergies so I found this company's products are all natural and have a low chance of allergic reactions. This conditioner has no smell that I can notice and leaves my hair soft and shiny. In fact I am washing my hair less since I started using these products. It leaves your hair clean without a residue.

Great Job of Conditioning

Posted by Reviewer3362220 on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair is dry and frizzy without conditioning. This conditioner does a great job taming it down! Appreciate the natural ingredients and even the fact that there's no fragrance added.

good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Dec 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

almost as good a hairmask..got some smell and I don't rub it in to my scalp..

bueno pero peor que su champú

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

los estoy usando juntos y me quedo con el champú antes que con su acondicionador, es suave y desenreda correctamente, pero para mi ... me queda un pelo corto, juntos bajan volumen y algo el frizz pero se necesita crema de peinado y trabajarlo bien para acabar de rematar

Doesn't make my hair smooth

Posted by 5703372773793648637 on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sadly this conditioner doesn't seem to make my hair smooth. It still feels tangly after I use it & I can't run my fingers through my (naturally straight) hair easily. Will not repurchase.