Excellent price/quality solution

Posted by Pecheresse on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am proud to own long, wavy, naturally golden hair, which is unfortunately very dry on the last 15 cm, and this shampoo has definitely cured and revived the hair structure after the 1st bottle. The bottle itself lasts long, - please note that I wash hair twice a week. And moisturizing effect is visible, though i used it in the hottest months of the year. Nice product!

Best unscented shampoo I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So glad I decided to try this. It has no smell whatsoever, goes on easily and comes off cleanly and left my hair very easy to manage. Plus, it seems to help moisturize my scalp without affecting my hair or making it oily. Really great shampoo-try it!

Great Shampoo for Flaky and Dry Scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I saw the brand Seaweed Bath Co. was recommended in one of the articles online. Actually there's a list of products there, but I only manage to find a few, and judging from the ingredients and review, I finally decided to try Seaweed Bath Co. Shampoo Unscented! This is my alternate shampoo to my medicated shampoo (Stieprox/Nizoral), I have dry flaky scalp that forever can't be cured but can be maintained, and this shampoo helped me! It was great on scalp and now I'm trying out the eucalyptus and peppermint version and I like it better because you can feel the breeze on your scalp and it smells better.

Unscented shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband is chemically sensitive and this shampoo he is able to tolerate. Also uses it for a body wash. Very happy to have discovered this shampoo.

Limpia bien , pero me lo deja reseco

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta, pero lo esperaba mas suave

Pure shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose unscented shampoo, which was right! Maybe I can enjoy it with essential oil, if I like. This becomes bubbly and smooth.

v

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

geras

calmante e hidratante

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

emulsiona finamente, es suave, deja el pelo bien, no enreda demasiado pero es indispensable un acondicionador después, no da picores y es 'relajante'

Good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a good unscented shampoo for my dry hair, this one does the job.

Не для сухих волос

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Сильно сушит кожу головы и волосы превращает в мочалку, которую с трудом можно расчесать. Масляные маски промывает до скрипа с первого раза. Так что без предварительного увлажнения шампунем пользоваться невозможно. Вот такой "Moisturizing" эффект. Плюсы: без запаха, довольно густой, расход минимальный, отлично пенится.