AUD

nice

Posted by Reviewer2624820 on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this one comes from BIRCH, BEST XYLITOL AVAILABLE ON IHERB. Dont encourage the CORN BASED xylitol as corn crops ARE BAD FOR THE ENVIRONNEMENT!! love

Birch sugar = white sugar

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I cannot tell the difference between this sugar and white granulated sugar...it would fool the pickiest eater who would never know they're eating a low glycemic sweetner!

No nasty aftertaste, but unwanted side effects

Posted by Reviewer2948648 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was hooked on Suzanne Somers original somersweet--but they changed the ingredients and now it tastes like all the other fake sweeteners. This stuff is great--I just got it and use it in coffee--have not tried for baking yet, just wish it was a little cheaper. Update: After having used this about 10 days, I've changed my opinion slightly--taste is still excellent, but after drinking 2 cups of coffee in the morning without about a tablespoon total of this, I can't keep anything down, have diarrhea 2 -3 times a day. Will have to wean myself down, and just eventually wean myself off this. Wouldn't give to my children with this side effect.

Excellent sugar alternative!

Posted by Reviewer3304143 on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really does seem to be the closest to sugar of all the natural alternatives I've tried and it didn't upset my stomach. A little goes a long way. Much better than other types of xylitol I've tried.

Great taste

Posted by Kitty2k on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my partner who is diabetic. It's great for cooking with, but in a cuppa it has a strange sort of cold aftertaste. Actually, not so much a "taste" more a sort of experience. But great for my partner.

xylitol from birch bark

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer xylitol from birch bark, the original way they processed it, not from corn as most of it is now for a lesser price. The packaging is smaller than previously and more costly, but since I limit my intake of sugar as we all should, I justify the additional cost as worthy to have it more pure. I just make my own herbal infusion simple syrup with it to blend with soda water. dissolves quickly in water.

GREAT!!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just what i have been looking for! Natural from birch, tastes and looks JUST like sugar, BUT it is not unhealthy! FANTASTIC! I use it in cooking, baking, on cereal, u name it... I will never use sugar again!

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is really good stuff! Great sugar substitute - you won't miss sugar! I even prefer it to liquid Stevia clear (though I really like Stevia).

THE ULTIMATE SWEETENER

Posted by Reviewer3225496 on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product and loved it...it became unavailable at my local health food store...I found out it was out of stock from the manufacturer...but I found it at I HERB, placed an online order and it was delivered to my home in three days! Thank you, I HERB...I will consult your website first for this and other products I use...Jan_In_Texas

Great replacement for sugar

Posted by RutLervik on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the ultimate sweetener!!!

1 2