AU

Posted on May 17, 2022
Serotonin booster /anti dépression

This product is so amazing , to boost the serotonin and regulate your mood ... the prozac and ssri block the serotonin in the synapse so it will be more available on the brain ... BUT 5htp will increase the amount of serotonin and not block it ... the effect is soo amazing , im more calm, in better mood and sleep well. thanks thorne

ca469510-0df3-47f4-93f1-c5bb507e39b6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The quality and the ingredients of this product, are perfect. Size of the capsule is easy to swallow. I always take it before bedtime and it improves my sleep. Has great benefits on my mood and stress levels. I like that this amino acids improve my cravings for sweet and also improving serotonin levels.

instead of melatonin i have this one. 5-HTP dietary supplements help raise serotonin levels in the brain. Since serotonin helps regulate mood and behavior, 5-HTP may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, anxiety, appetite, and pain sensation. 5-HTP is not found in the foods we eat, although tryptophan is found in foods.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I don’t know how i survived so long without this stuff in my life. I’ve always had the worst sleep, i take two of these every night and i wake up refreshed. It doesn’t improve the quantity, but the quality of sleep is so much better. these have been a big game changer for me.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Love it and count on its benefits when needed, i.e., selling my home, middle of night restlessness and any other time that I get "out of tune". It's a relaxer that really works. I usually order two bottles at a time keeping the bottles within reach during the night. It works better than any sleeping aids that I've purchased!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Have tried many sleeping/relaxing supplements in the market and almost to loose my hope until I found this. 6 capsules a day makes me handle my busy/stressful day easily and puts me sleep instantly without any drowsiness on the next day. Satisfied with it like all other supplements from Thorne. MUST HAVE PRODUCT !!!!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Recommended to me by my Naturopath for depression and anxiety. Although I didn't feel a dramatic difference, it was a gradual progression as expected with most supplements. I'm able to function better than before, I get up in the morning feeling motivated rather than wishing the day was over before it began. I also have social anxiety, although it's still there, basic things like grocery shopping has been less stressful for me than it was before. I have been through one bottle taking 1 in the morning and 1 at night, now I'm on my second bottle taking 1 tablet, 3 times a day. It would be nice if it were more affordable, especially taking 3 a day.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have noticed being able to sleep without tossing and turning so 8 hrs of sleep for me is actually 8 hours of sleep instead of more like 4 or 5. I'll continue repurchasing this ❤

Posted on May 22, 2022

I take this in conjunction with Thorne's L-theanine and it literally works a dream. 1 pill of both supplements each and I sleep sweetly. Look better and feel better each morning.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Has significantly improved my mood. Was having horrible irritability and feeling sad and angry often. After just a week of taking this, my mood had 100% changed. One month later, I have continued to maintain the reduced irritability and dealt with my stress is a less "reactive" way.