AU

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I’ve been getting cold sores for years no matter what I do. I’ve added these and vitamin C to my regime to boost my immunity. I got a nasty flu recently but didn’t get a cold sore like I usually would. They are good quality with good ingredients

b79cf39d-ed19-4564-ae95-6e05f13ba8b1
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I love love love I-Herb and I also love rosehips. Rosehips with a teaspoon of Nutribiotic potassium ascorbate got our entire family (including my non-vaxxed 80-year-old mother-in-law) through covid with relative ease (my mother in law barely knew she was sick) and she is in a seriously at-risk group for 4 separate reasons. I never even got sick and I have taken care of a LOT of actively sick people who tested positive. I also used L-Lysine, Quercetin, Vitamin d with vitamin k, and zinc (all from Thorne Labs - Thorne makes the BEST and purest supplements). I also gave everyone at least one strong infusion of nettle tea from Frontier Herbs. It's a winning combo!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I usually just purchase the powder, but these are more convenient for me right now to keep in the bathroom cabinet. Thorne is known for quality and you do pay a bit more but you can rest more comfortably knowing that you get what you pay for. This works for my needs. If you eat a diet high in arginine this can help offset its effects. Easy to swallow size.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have purchased and used several Thorne products so I tried this product for my son's herpes. Good product, and has responded to herpes. Despite the high price, I trust Thorne's product quality so I bought it for my son. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

love Thorne research but didn't notice any benefit from taking this - was using it for herpes control but it's difficult to tell with the rest of my diet and lifestyle

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I have been taking Thorne Research products for years now, they work well. This Lysine helps me keep cold sores away especially during winter, highly recommend these capsules.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

got these on a recommendation from dr andrew huberman on youtube and they seem like great quality to me and I like that theres no artificial colours or flavours which are unnecessary.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I bought this L-Lysine to ward off canker sores...it definitely works, I have not had a canker sore since starting this L-Lysine!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Need this for my son. Helps with his health issues. Ingredients as described. Quality and the size of medicine is everything I need. Also great packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Really great product. Don’t feel sick… and for the price it’s a really good amount of servings! Definitely ordering again and came fast :)