AU

Posted on Aug 29, 2021
Antioxidants galore

What a fantastic combo of antioxidants in good amounts! Not only is there an excellent variety, but the liposimal delivery method is also impressive. This delivery method ensures optimal absorption of antioxidants. No point spending money buying for your health if it's not going to the places in the body where it need to be. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Been using this for over a month and had helped me with a skin condition that was chronic. That was not even the original reason why I started taking it. My Dr. Recommend it for something else.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Fantastic for my upset immune system. My advise: take these capsules in the morning or during lunch, NOT before bedtime, because you will NOT sleep.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I have taken this especially as a antioxidant and I must say I have noticed also better over all condition. My stomach seems to be profiting from it too as I feel less bloated.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I am on my second bottle and I don’t see visible results yet but I trust the brand so I will keep taking it for long term benefits.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Very expensive product but you are paying for peace of mind knowing you are getting exactly what you pay for. I can't afford to be buying this product regularly but this is certainly one I would like to keep using.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I really can feel the good effects of this one! I only take 1 cap after breakfast (pricey) and that’s enough for me to feel good the whole day! I will never be without it!

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

Includes the superior bioavailability of Pterostilbene, plus cofactors. At two capsules per day this bottle is for one month supply. The generous mg of ingredients means you could also divide to half doses, especially if taking other forms of antioxidants or resveratrol, which in that case would make it 60 days supply. I like the cofactors chosen for this mix and after weighing up the other choices is why I take this one. They are small-medium capsules. Very easy to take.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

this is an amazing product and brand at a terrific price