Page 1 - Reviews - Touch in Sol, No Poreblem Primer, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have been looking for this for sometime now and i was very happy to have found it on iherb. I really love this for my oily skin. Is my first kbeauty primer that am trying. I love the pricing point and i bought a couple of things which came in earlier than I expected. Thanks iherb for your amazing service. Will be definitely getting this again . Thank you

01068727-3cc6-4698-a35b-7aade34a449b
d671fc27-726b-46a6-bb92-83251412d0f4
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is the best primer I've ever used. Can't believe you can't find it everywhere. Your makeup doesn't budge and it leaves your skin looking poreless and satiny. It doesn't have any perceptible scent and doesn't cause my breakout prone skin any trouble. It's weightless and lasts all day. Love it!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I have been using this product for 2 weeks, and I really like this primer so far. It goes on super smooth and really creates a protective barrier for my skin. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. My makeup goes on flawlessly on top. I have combination skin and have found this product to be the perfect balance of moisturizing and matt finish. If you liked this review, please give me an upvote. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

I actually love this primer a lot and it blurs my pores every time and gives a silky finish before I apply my makeup. There is a tiny bit of fragrance, if that is something you're sensitive to, but it works wonders for my makeup (especially around the nose area!)

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I heard a ton about this and obviously it's popular but I didn't think it would be good for oily skin for some reason but I read on a skin care forum that it is great for oily skin so I decided to try it and it is the absolute best primer I've ever used in my life! I do get a little oily later in the day but honestly it's nothing compared to no primer and it gives you an airbrush look basically I just wear that and no foundation now it's amazing honestly try it if you have oily skin if you have dry skin I feel like for some reason I don't know how but it's magical and it works if you have large pores uneven skin tone trust me just give it a try you will not be sorry

Posted on May 22, 2022

this primer is excellent at creating a flawless skin texture and is amazing at filling pores. I often have difficulty with using pore filling primers because it's difficult to put foundation on my nose but have no difficulties with this primer. The quality is better than big name Western brands that are more well known.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I am not the biggest fan of the texture, however I’m surprised with how good this primer keeps the foundation intact. It’s very hot outside, and it’s amazing that I still have my make up on after sweating. Highly recommend if you also have hot climate

630b5d06-59ec-40aa-851a-59b1937a77c3
5bc11afb-0198-48b5-91f2-9bd406521d67
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good for setting my makeup for long periods of time. It also does give a blurred effect on my pores, but it's very minimal.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The best primer I've tried for when I need more smoothness. The consistency is great, almost powdery when you blend it in. Doesn't cause breakouts. I'm definitely getting another bottle <3

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

What a gorgeous primer! This would probably work for oily or dry skin, it's a nice primer that isn't too matte or dewy, just right