AU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This throat coat tea is one of the best. The blend of herbs and flavors makes it delicious and useful. It is caffeine free and has wholesome ingredients. We have almost finished the entire package because we drink it so frequently. I would recommend this quality product to my friends.

7d4a5ecd-61ed-469c-958f-e38240732419
fb489955-f20a-426b-975f-2d46843bd8b9
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love this tea. It’s a nutritious blend. It tastes sweet. I recommend ripping it out of the tea-bag ALWAYS. the flavor will be much more strong! I never drink it in the bag. Also i use a spoon other than metal to stir it consistently to distribute flavor before sipping.

Posted on May 19, 2022

As a vocalist, this high-quality product is great for maintaining the voice and the throat! Ingredients are high-quality, and just one cup of this tea works wonders. Serving size isn't that big, which is honestly a good thing because this tea is FOUL. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the taste, but can't deny the benefits even with infrequent use!

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I only drink this when I have a cough or a cold. But it is so soothing that I always stock this in my cupboard for just in case days. Don’t drink it otherwise but it’s nice to have for those sore throats. I try to drink only during the day though because when I had it before bed one time it kept me awake all night.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I bought this after hearing it was good for people that sing. The taste is kinda odd, feels a little bit like cough syrup. It's not that bad, but I wouldn't drink it just for its flavor. I really felt like it did something for my throat and I'll bring the tea with me when I have a recording session or something like that. Even bought a thermos bottle for that.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Tasty tea, creates a soothing coating in your throat and around your vocal chords. Especially recommended for singers, speakers, or simply to soothe vocal chords and and throat. The only thing, I wish it didn't have fennel, as I am not a fan of fennel, but that is a personal taste. Otherwise great product. PS: This tea does not need any sugar. I recommend to drink it pure as is.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I know that some people hate licorice taste, but I'm not among those. I looooove this tea, it's herbal and sweet and warming. It helps with congestion and works great as a sore throat prevention. My favorite evening tea, it's especially great with honey. The individually wrapped tea bags are convenient too.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I actually drink this tea daily, small sips first thing in the morning has allowed me to keep drinking coffee. Apparently the acid in coffee was irritating my throat so i was coughing a lot. I tried this tea and amazingly it healed and protected my throat in less than a week. The slippery elm bark does actually coat the lining of your throat

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

For over 20 years we have been reaching for throat coat to take care of sore throat issues. The ingredients, specifically the slippery elm is the only thing that consistently works for us. We love the taste and use it for times when we are doing long talks to clients. It would be nice if it came in larger sizes, as we go through so much of it!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Slippery elm is really helpful for acid reflux and heart burn. This has a very pleasant flavour, I actualy enjoy drinking it, which suprised me as I had previosuly only drunk slippery elm bark in powdered form which I found unpleasnt in both taste and texture. This is much more preferable, i recommend to anyone with acid related issues.