AU

Lenka
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Not my most favorite flavor (that's be lemon ginger) but still extremely tasty. It really enhances my water drinking during summer. Our ta water varies so using this to give some nice taste to it really helps my liquid intake and diet. It's also beneficial because it has no sugar, but you can add it or some other sweetener of you want.

The tea bag enhance my water to keep me away fm sugared drinks. We don't get this flavour in Singapore. Very reasonable priced product. Love it!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it love the taste and the packaging, i bought because i don,t love the taste of water but this made me drink more water

Posted on May 22, 2022

Sugar free and natural ingredients, great for flavouring water in the hot day. And encouraging to drink more. Very convenience. I like this flavour the most from all variants.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I like the taste a lot - it is very summery and fruity. I always brew it with boiling water and then top up with cold water and leave in the fridge. I think the price is a bit high for just 12 bags.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It makes water tastes so good. I drink a lot more water than before after purchasing this. This tastes like real fruit instead of chemicals

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

the ingredients of mango and passion fruit is very refreshing and taste very flavorful. highly recommended .

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I prefer the strawberry one but it is a good quality

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great flavour - smella like passion fruit but tastes more like orange. Very strong smell amd mild flavour. I really like it

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The taste is soooo goood.. I used for kombucha flaver.