AU

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Amazing!!!! Tastes like regular tea but with no caffeine. I use it when im pregnant and breastfeeding. The package size is big with i think 50 serving tea bags. I use it frequently because the quality and ingredients are safe. I benefited a lot from this blend. In general I highly recommend it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This tea has a delicious taste. It's great to wake up to a refreshing cup of Twinings English Breakfast decaffeine tea. Then I have another cup at breakast as it gives a wonderful feeling at the beginning of the day. The taste is long-lasting and great with a small amount of 1% milk.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

English Breakfast is pretty much exclusively all I drink besides water. It's great with a little bit of sugar, or with sugar and milk. It's got a strong taste without being overwhelming. I've tried it against it's caffeinated counterpart and it's a little weaker, but just let it steep for 5-6 minutes and it's just as great. iHerb has always been extremely fast on shipping, too. Great as always!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It tastes a bit different when compared to the original English Breakfast Tea, which I usually drink at daytime. The flavour is less strong for decaffeinated. As I sometimes want to drink tea at night time, it is still a good alternative so that I can still go to sleep after the drink .

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Like other twinnings product, this one is good too! The quantity is good for the price you pay. I like this particular taste and the aroma is good too. The packaging is okay and one tea bag serves for 2-3 people depending on how rich you want it. I use it often for afternoon tea.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

As a person who cannot drink caffeinated tea and who lives in a country where you usually cannot find black tea, much less decaffeinated, it was GREAT to not only be able to get this and other decaffeinated black teas to Mexico, but also to get them about 1-2 weeks BEFORE they were supposed to arrive. Great tea and great service, iHerb!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

The only thing I drink in the morning and whenever I want a cup of real tasty tea. I love Twinings and must only drink decafe, so I was delighted to find it here. It is not always in the stores, but now I know a reliable source and you have made a customer for life. The size is perfect and I know the bags are individually packaged for freshness. The price is certainly the best anywhere and believe me I have searched. Thank you so much for the prompt delivery and I will continue to order from you from now on.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Always enjoy a cup of twining tea. Quality never compromised. This is decaf so whenever in the evenings when I wanna to drink hot tea I could drink this.

f6e045f5-215f-4770-ae69-57714f199e9b
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I enjoy drinking decaffeinated tea on evenings and this is one of my favourites. It has a nice taste as original black tea. Sometimes I add a little of cardamom powder for strong taste.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Me and my husband, we love to drink tea multiple times a day. We drink decaffeinated tea every evening, and this tea is the most delicious decaffeinated tea, that has the closest taste to a normal tea.