Help

Uncle Lee can keep his tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a very bitter bite to it that I've not experienced with other Oolongs. Even with a second steeping, it has a bitter taste. I do not like bitter teas, so this product is a negative for me. If you like the bitter taste of a strong black tea, and are looking for a slightly milder option, you might consider this Oolong. However, if you like the soft flavor of a good strong green (or other Oolongs), you should stay away from this flavor/brand. I prefer the Wuyi Oolong, Pomegranate Oolong, and Jasmine Oolong available here at iHerb.

Great for weight loss.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since drinking this tea, I have lost a lot of weight. This brand has been the best thus far.

Very nice!

Posted by Florabelle on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good! The only thing is that I actually expected to see full leaves in the bags which isn't the case. Anyway, great tasting tea and I do recommend it!

A bit too weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It tastes OK but a bit too weak.

Not my taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tasted Oolong tea. Special taste and smell. I did not like it. I'd probably try to drink up what I bought. Maybe I will like it more gradually.

Uncle Lee's Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful tea I have hiatal hernia, this tea does not seem to cause me a problem like some teas that are more acidic, the PH I think is the reason, cource that being said one should always test it because no one is the same and other things I use may prvent it from causing me a problem

Good flavor and easy to drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The bags make it easy and it has good flavor.

Great tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really liked the Uncle Lee's Tea.

Oolong Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really do like this tea, it has a mild taste, but won't buy it as much since the price is higher than another brand.