AU

kimberlylovestoshop
Posted on Jun 16, 2022
So handy

This is exactly what I was looking for to get the most out of ointment tubes that can't be cut open. It's easy to use, you simply slide the end of the tube between the metal prongs and twist the tab at the end to curl the tube back on itself. It's not too big and not too small so you can use it with a variety of different tube sizes. It's made of quality metal so they don't snap like those cheap plastic ones. I even love the subtle off-white color. Honestly, you don't know how much product you are missing without these handy tools. *If you have found my review helpful, please give it a thumbs up :)

1b5eb6be-b9ee-4942-8752-465bcae05dd2
b1a4e457-0aac-4427-bcd1-16121e207014
Posted on May 2, 2022

I always feel like I'm throwing out creams that still have substance inside. This product helped me a lot in getting every last drop out of my ointments. A must-have product for everyone

66876984-566e-4a28-b65b-4c42e2beaaa7
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I somehow thought that this was the tube squeezer where you only had to twist the key to wind it up the tube. This is not such a product. You insert the squeezer and you twist the tube using the squeezer so that if you let go, everything unravels. If I had known this, I wouldn't have purchased but it is still helpful in getting out the product, but you have to insert it and roll it back up to where it was again everyday.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great for metal tubes, doesn't stay in place on plastic tubes and needs to be readjusted but still useful for getting the last bit of product out.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Useful thing for tube packages. Suits not only for toothpaste but for everything in such package format. Quality seems also good, looks like made of metal and heavy enough. Like that now no more useless tries to squeeze different things out of tubes)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Worked great on my toothpaste which was on its last legs. I would usually have to cut open the top, but with this I didn’t feel the need to. Will be bringing this everywhere with me.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought this for metal acrylic paint tubes. It feels like it's really good quality, it's strong and made completely of metal. It's a nice size. Glad I decided to purchase

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very simple and useful household tool. This tube squeezer can help to save a lot of pastes that usually go to waste. Great value for money!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Definitely heavier than i expected, can be used with many aluminium tubes. The price is great! TIP - when using an aluminium tube, first squeeze product from the middle and only when you're nearing the end of the product start using the tool.