AU

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
This really works for me!

This really worked for me and supported a normal supply when it dropped low. I notice a real difference when I do/don’t take it. Very glad to have found this product! 😊

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Haven't tried these yet but came very highly recommended by a friend. I'm at week 37 so delivery delivery due date is soon so looking forward to testing them out as I'm planning to breastfeed exclusively for at least 6 months (fingers crossed!). Packaging was very good.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I started taking this immediately after I delivered my baby and my supply kicked in at 1.5 weeks and it really helps to increase the supply of breastmilk. Also remember to drink lots of fluids to help with breastmilk volume

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on May 16, 2022

Found these better without the fenugreek as bub didn’t react badly to them, felt there was some benefit

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Haven't used it yet but so excited to as soon as I give birth! I love that it's natural ingredients!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Bought to see if this is a suitable alternative to my legendairymilk mikapalooza which has similar ingredient lists. Quite disappointing that it doesn’t seem to boost my milk supply much compared to legendairymilk’s.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Did not have any adverse effects after consuming and I do see a slight increase in supply accompanied by frequent nursing

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

Fast delivery and items received in good condition. Took for a week but have not seen any increase in my milk supply so far, hopefully it will work soon.

8ac32f18-bae1-4e03-8e2f-25bd975200f8