Page 1 - Reviews - Vahdam Teas, Latte Mix, Turmeric Ginger, 3.53 oz (100 g) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This Turmeric Ginger latte mix is my go to when I feel under the weather! It is actually very similar to what my grandmother used to make me when I was sick, and this golden milk brings me all the way back to then! Its sweet, warm and spicy! I also love to drink it on rainy days, the perfect cozy and healthy drink!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This might seem expensive, but considering how delicious it is and how much a single latte from Starbucks would cost, it is by far worth it! I have tried this with water, milk, and in a smoothie. Even just mixed in hot water it tastes like a delicious treat that really warms you up. I love that it has no sugar and tastes so natural. The flavor is strong enough that it would cover up the taste of other powders, so I like to mix my Lion's Mane powder into it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Golden Milk is known to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and rejuvenating properties. I find this specially beneficial to get a restful sleep especially if you get restless during sleep. This a great comforting quality blend and all I did was to heat up a combination of almond and coconut milk , 1 teaspoon of product and a bit of honey (if you like). The ingredients go really well together and not overly powering in terms of spice. Loves it!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I've tried Turmeric before, bought capsules from a very reputable vitamin company, started off slow and ended up with intestinal "issues" almost every time I took it. I decided to give turmeric one more chance and ordered Tur Latte, after reading the reviews. I'd heard about the benefits of Golden Milk and I have to say, it's been working for me. Again, I have started off slowly and my system seems to be fine with this combination. I am now using less than half a scoop and my joints are feeling better already. I mix it with warmed Almond Milk, no need for sweetner, and this stuff tastes fabulous! It reminds me of a very mild chai tea. I typically have this just before dinner and I think I'm sleeping better as well.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I add a little honey and froth soy milk to go with the mix. Really delicious. Dissolves really well. Adjust the flavour by adding more or less to your taste

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Awesome product! I made a "golden latte" with oat milk, it was perfect. The ingredients are top-quality. I love the taste and the spice. :) I think this will be perfect with rice milk, have to try that, too.

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

oh. my. gosh. this was the best latte. I heated my almond milk over the stove top and then poured it into my cup. I then added one tbs of powder and it was great. I even added extra hot water when it got to the end to make another cup. Try this if you're curious.

a29c8147-045f-473b-97d7-e261b3c01e8a
Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Feel the spiciness of the ginger but I would like it to also have cinnamon and cloves that will be tastier. Fits well with coconut milk

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

I brewed the Tumeric ginger powder with milk, the color is beautiful, and if you like the taste of turmeric this teas is for you. Bold, with a strong flavor, you can feel the detox benefits as you drink it. Another way to enjoy this tea is to steep just a half teaspoon of the adaptogenic tea in hot water.

df99d93f-8449-4126-b85f-0d077a5257dd
Posted on Mar 27, 2021

I've made my own turmeric teas from scratch before and they just weren't that great. This tea blends perfectly with milk and is as creamy as the ones I've had in the coffee shops. I'm not a big turmeric fan, so I was surprised this was enjoyable without any sweetener in it. I'd drink it again for sure.